Hopefully we will see

CCFC vs Swindon H win
Wigan vs Bradford H win
Southend vs Gillingham Draw
Walsall vs Colchester A win
Millwall vs Sheff Utd A win or draw
Fleetwood vs Barnsley H win

Otis

I think you mean regain rather than retain.:)

I think Barnsley will get something at Fleetwood and I wouldn't be surprised if Bradford got something at Wigan.

I think we will still be outside the top 6 cone Saturday.

Otis

Exactly.

What we need to do is keep on winning. Win 3 or 4 in a row and maybe we will be back in with a good shout, but if we win one, lose one we are going absolutely nowhere.

Next week we have to build on this and it will give us an insight perhaps to just how good we now are.

Otis

If we are dominated by Swindon I think that will prove we are just a mediocre midtable side. Been happening far too often lately.

If we can win and put in a strong performance to boot, then just maybe we are heading back in the right direction once more.

no_loyalty

Swindon are on a good run at the minute, and are bringing a big following to the Ricoh on Saturday, I'd be happy with a point against another of our bogey sides

covcity4life

If we win I'm not bothered if Bradford beat wigan. Opens up 2nd spot again with 9 games to go

As others have said it's all down to us. We simply have to register back to bsck wins if we want top 6

Paxman II

The difference now is the players know it's been a bad run of results and can't put their finger on it but will feel re energized for next week which i suspect can't come soon enough. A win again and the momentum could be back with us.

Otis

Not going to be helped with them trying to bring 5,000 fans next Saturday. Already sold 3,800.
This is a vital win.
Get yourself up there next week.
Might well help.

When we have big City crowds we are all too often nervy and fluff our lines.

Having a big away following may well stir the City fans into action and the players won't have as much pressure on them as they would with a big home following.

stupot07

The Swindon game is a must win, if only to prove that yesterday's win wasn't a blip, like the Crewe, port vale and bury games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sick Boy

The difference now is the players know it's been a bad run of results and can't put their finger on it but will feel re energized for next week which i suspect can't come soon enough. A win again and the momentum could be back with us.

Usually the complete opposite happens to your posts. ;)

D

Deleted member 2477

Problem we have is we are at home and the boo boys with be on on players backs if murphy hasnt skinned his man in the first five minutes or fortune hasnt scored a hatrick.
We have to many home fans who would rather moan and shout abuse than support the team

kg82

Rest of March is incredibly important. We need to get points and build confidence. If we're not in the play off places at the end of March we won't have a chance. I think we've got Wigan, Bradford, Millwall and Sheff Utd in April. That's absolutely huge.

Hobo

One game at a time. Every point is essential. Maths will have the final say.

Otis

Rest of March is incredibly important. We need to get points and build confidence. If we're not in the play off places at the end of March we won't have a chance. I think we've got Wigan, Bradford, Millwall and Sheff Utd in April. That's absolutely huge.
Bit like I said on another thread, if we want to be play-off material, we really need to be looking to beat the likes of Millwall, Bradford and Sheff Utd.

kg82

Bit like I said on another thread, if we want to be play-off material, we really need to be looking to beat the likes of Millwall, Bradford and Sheff Utd.

Yeah. You come out of that lot with positive results, confidence will be sky high.

Users who are viewing this thread