Next Three League Games (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Bolton. St Andrews. Win
Portsmouth St Andrews. Win
Southend. Away Win

covcity4life

We need to aim for 7 to 9

6 would be ok(this would be my prediction,think pompey may beat us)

Anything less is dissapointing and hurts auto chances big time

Flying Fokker

7 pts yes. But we need to beat the likes of Pompey if we are to finish in the top two. Us Rotherham and Pompey are the form teams.

shmmeee

Pompey one of the real tricky games we’ve got coming up along with Sunderland and Rotherham that’ll decide where we finish. Good job they’re all at home.

no_loyalty

Pompey will be difficult they are flying at the moment, we need to bring them back down to earth.

Sky Blue Harry H

7 points should be the target. 6 points very minimum.

This. In a perverse way, although we'd be gutted to drop points to Bolton or Southend, it would be preferable to do that in one of those games and beat Pompey. Beat Pompey and I really think we are in for a real shot at the autos.

Mucca Mad Boys

If we’re serious about automatic promotion, 7 points is a minimum here. Southend and Bolton have got to be two wins, and a draw vs Pompey would be a decent result.

If we were to secure all 9pts, it’s a massive statement of intent and would probably see us on Top 2 with games in hand still.

Massive games for us.

mark82

We would be disappointed not to beat Bolton and Southend. Pompey is a tough one but we need at least a draw to keep advantage over them. Hoping for at least 7 points.

We're currently 10 unbeaten in all competitions. 7 unbeaten in the league. Not bad going.

mark82

When we play Portsmouth we make up one of the games on Rotherham too, who should've been playing Bury. That's a game to win and make some big gains on teams around us.

Tommo1993

Run in is gonna be very close this year I think. Can’t see anyone shifting up another gear and running away with a clear lead.

Brighton Sky Blue

At what point do we genuinely start thinking we can do it?

I think after the Sunderland game...if we are still in and about then I'll believe.

If we're in the autos after Ipswich away, sure. But the build up of fixtures is starting to become a problem. I'm torn between wanting to respectfully bow out of the FA Cup and wanting a big payday for the club.

AFCCOVENTRY

I think our toughest test will be Pompey and we were out classed by Rotherham first time round. 5 points minimum to be in play offs and 7 keeps us in autos

Brighton Sky Blue

Wycombe and Rotherham.

I think we’ll beat Wycombe, but Rotherham is the big test. Whilst we got battered by them first time around, it’s a different proposition this time around.

If we come through Rotherham/Sunderland/Pompey/Ipswich with double figures we'll deserve the autos. I just don't see it happening though.

Mucca Mad Boys

If we come through Rotherham/Sunderland/Pompey/Ipswich with double figures we'll deserve the autos. I just don't see it happening though.

Frankly, I’d take 4 points from those games. We don’t necessarily ‘need’ to beat them at this point. We just cannot afford to lose more than 1 of these games.

Three home games, where we’ve only lost once so far, that’s a good place to be!

Users who are viewing this thread