Next season.... (1 Viewer)

Bennets Afro

Who is buying a season ticket?

If Sisu are in charge my season ticket of over 10 years will cease to be no more

Fisher told the trust, before notts county game the club(Sisu) will be out of admin by may 31st. Accounts will be filed and season tickets go on sale June 1st with Sisu in control

Who is buying one????

Grendel

As long as we are in Coventry I'm buying one.

kepit 2 yusen

Don't think I could put up with the circus act off field for another season. Had a belly full of it. Ruined my enjoyment this season so will not renew if they are there.

letsallsingtogether

Got to agree getting really tied of all the shit not for me after 40 years supporting City but will keep fighting till they kill me!!!:blue::blue:
Don't think I could put up with the circus act off field for another season. Had a belly full of it. Ruined my enjoyment this season so will not renew if they are there.

bigfatronssba

Not a chance till these clowns are gone.

oakey

I have had a season ticket for 30 out of last 40 years.
No more. I will not be getting one whilst SISU are in charge and I will not attend home games outside Coventry.
That could be it for me, now.
Never thought I'd see the day, but our club has been kidnapped and held to ransom.
We MUST stand together and not cave in.
Boycott begins.

lifelongcityfan

I have had a season ticket for 30 out of last 40 years.
No more. I will not be getting one whilst SISU are in charge and I will not attend home games outside Coventry.
That could be it for me, now.
Never thought I'd see the day, but our club has been kidnapped and held to ransom.
We MUST stand together and not cave in.
Boycott begins.
Totally agree. sad desperate times require desparate measures. city fans need to unite now 100% boycott . ( ok psgm and grendal will still go!) but the rest has to be a total boycott

Grendel

Totally agree. sad desperate times require desparate measures. city fans need to unite now 100% boycott . ( ok psgm and grendal will still go!) but the rest has to be a total boycott

I have two guilty secrets -- one I am a worse serial killer than Dr Shipman and the second is that I will still support the club.

I confessed the most shocking of the two first.

letsallsingtogether

I too will show my support and go to away games as the money won't go to SISU..................

Covstu

if we are playing in Cov then I will go, if we move out then I will refuse. we cannot be Coventry City FC playing in Northampton!!!

bigfatronssba

100% boycott ain't going to achieve anything when have they ever cared what the fans thought

They care about our money

Users who are viewing this thread