Next home match is Boro (1 Viewer)

speedie87

is boro..........surely even sisu couldn't agree to sell our only forward just in time for him to score against us on his debut.................:whistle:

chiefdave

a lot of clubs put in a clause which would prevent him playing against us, let's see if SISU have the brains to do that.

ccfcway

i almost want him to score the winner

surely that would be another negative story about SISU ?

TalkSkyBlue

SISU do have a strategy, RELEGATION - AT is talking the players up and his motivational skills have taken some effect (two wins). By selling a few players SISU are guaranteed that their strategy does not fail:claping hands:

Grendel

SISU do have a strategy, RELEGATION - AT is talking the players up and his motivational skills have taken some effect (two wins). By selling a few players SISU are guaranteed that their strategy does not fail:claping hands:

Pity those "motivational skills" were absent for 23 games prior to that. Did he have a sore throat.

torchomatic

Oh, come on. You don't mean almost. You do want us to lose then you can moan at SISU some more.

i almost want him to score the winner

surely that would be another negative story about SISU ?

pusbccfc

Juke should wear a top underneath and if he scores he should life up, and it should say sisu out.
Or he could take it off and show it after the game.
I'm sure he'll get huge respect from the city faithful for that.

shmmeee

Juke should wear a top underneath and if he scores he should life up, and it should say sisu out.
Or he could take it off and show it after the game.
I'm sure he'll get huge respect from the city faithful for that.

img_n8FMz1.jpg
?

Users who are viewing this thread