Next door (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Anyone signed up to this?
Meant to be nuts.
Started the registration process but didn't finish it and now they're bombarding me to complete it!

ajsccfc

I did, quickly forgot to log back into it until I got a spate of update emails recently. Logged back in to see someone greet the news of the CNWSC being set up as a vaccination centre with an image of a 'covid sheeple starter kit' and then someone else complaining about dog shit.

It's basically the worst of Facebook but without the comfort of knowing there's some distance involved

Otis

I did, quickly forgot to log back into it until I got a spate of update emails recently. Logged back in to see someone greet the news of the CNWSC being set up as a vaccination centre with an image of a 'covid sheeple starter kit' and then someone else complaining about dog shit.

It's basically the worst of Facebook but without the comfort of knowing there's some distance involved
As I say, send me the link!!

clint van damme

Won't be completing registration. Thanks for the heads up

NorthernWisdom

Curtain twitching without the need to get up off the sofa basically.
Yup, my area's full of photos of suspicious characters in the area... who usually turn out to be family of their neighbours!

Well, that was pre Covid, now it's old people saying hello, hello? HELLO?!? Is this on???

And of course recommendations of tradesmen by the tradesmen's family, so not overly useful.

Users who are viewing this thread