Next 6 games (1 Viewer)

Astute

Now we have the easiest month of games we will have this season. We have pulled out of the bottom 3 on GD.

Barnsley A 18th
Forest H 20th
Leeds A 13th
Burnley H 16th
Doncaster A 24th
Millwall A 22nd

So our next 6 games are against teams in the bottom half, including Doncaster and Forest that got beat easy again. I am hoping for 10 points at least, 3 wins, a draw and 2 defeats. A win at home to Forest and away game at Doncaster. If we got them results then looking good for minimum 10 points from these games. We have stopped losing now. Just need to turn draws into wins.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
It's an important month to see if we can actually survive this year. If we get results then it should suggest that we'll be alright, but come the end of the next month if we've not picked up many points we'll be bottom and we won't get off it.

Macca

Yes agreed 10 points would give me the confidence that we could beat enough poor teams to stay up

Astute

Looking into it more it gets a little interesting.

Barnsley at Home Won 0 Drawn 2 Lost 2
Forest away Home Won 2 Drawn 0 Lost 3
Leeds at Home Won 3 Drawn 0 Lost 1
Burnley Away Won 1 Drawn 0 Lost 2
Doncaster at Home Won 1 Drawn 2 lost 2
Millwall at Home Won 1 Drawn 3 Lost 0

Maybe 8 points would be good :facepalm:

Geri_Coyle_CCFC

Now we have the easiest month of games we will have this season. We have pulled out of the bottom 3 on GD. <br />
<br />
Barnsley A 18th<br />
Forest H 20th<br />
Leeds A 13th<br />

Burnley H 16th<br />
Doncaster A 24th<br />
Millwall A 22nd<br />
<br />
So our next 6 games are against teams in the bottom half, including Doncaster and Forest that got beat easy again. I am hoping for 10 points at least, 3 wins, a draw and 2
defeats. A win at home to Forest and away game at Doncaster. If we got them results then looking good for minimum 10 points from these games. We have stopped losing now. Just need to turn draws into wins.
<br />

I'd be content with a mid-table finish after the way we've started! We need to turn these results round n start winning games, we're not gonna get anywhere with draws and defeats except league 1!! :/ we should be winning our home games and at the very least, drawing away!
Fingers crossed we can get the points we really need from the next few games although we don't tend to get results at Barnsley ( usually win home leg! ) PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread