Next 5 games (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Hull away
Swansea home
Bristol home
Sheff Utd away
Brum home

Some big games coming up 10 points a good return from these next 5 ?

stupot07

Hull away - D
Swansea home - D
Bristol home - W
Sheff Utd away - L
Brum home - L

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

steve cooper

Be happy with 8 points
8 points per 5 games will get us to around 76 points, and in with a chance of a playoff spot.
When we get a run of 5 'less difficult' games like these, need to a bit higher, maybe 10 points if we want a chance of the playoffs.
I can see us winning 3 of these, and a draw.
D, W, W, L, W

skybluepm2

Nothing to fear from the next 5 but we need a win at Hull if we are to avoid a slide down to mid-table mediocrity. Confidence and losing our 100% record at the Ricoh may have a part to play but I’m hopeful we can kick on if we eat a positive result next weekend.

Hull (W)
Swansea (D)
Bristol (W)
Sheff Utd (L)
Blues (W)

Paxman II

Think we are capable of winning all of them, but won't of course because this is football. But unbeaten looks very possible with 3 wins in there. Cement our top six credentials.

Grendel

Hull away
Swansea home
Bristol home
Sheff Utd away
Brum home

Some big games coming up 10 points a good return from these next 5 ?

All the games are winnable. All those teams are poor, inconsistent or both. I would look at 3 wins there at least

Woolly68

Hull - win 1-2
Swansea - win 2-1
Bristol - win 2-1
Sheffield - lose 1-2
Birmingham- win 2-0

Apologies for the slightly positive predictions. Seems like losing to Sheffield Utd seems to be a popular prediction though.

Cov City Daytrader 87

Hull - win 1-2
Swansea - win 2-1
Bristol - win 2-1
Sheffield - lose 1-2
Birmingham- win 2-0

Apologies for the slightly positive predictions. Seems like losing to Sheffield Utd seems to be a popular prediction though.

If that happens I'll take it.

With Birmingham I see that as a draw.

SkyblueTexan

Hull - win 1-2
Swansea - win 2-1
Bristol - win 2-1
Sheffield - lose 1-2
Birmingham- win 2-0

I'm sure no one would have predicted us losing to Luton 5-0 and beating Fulham 4-1. If we'd beaten Luton 5-0 and lost 4-1 to Fulham most folks would have been less surprised. That's why you play the game I suppose and on any given day anyone can beat anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread