Next 3 games = 9 points (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

We should win both of the home games, but Fleetwood away will be difficult

stupot07

Can't see us winning all 3, since the opening 3 games we've lacked consistency, always going to happen with a lot of youngsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Can't see us winning all 3, since the opening 3 games we've lacked consistency, always going to happen with a lot of youngsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Yep. the one big thing that could derail us. On our day I think we can beat anyone and totally dominate teams, but at the same time, we do have young players playing and they can be inconsistent. Think we're going to have to get used to these Bury and Scunthorpe defeats where the performance is lacking.

Be delighted with 2 wins and a draw from those 3 games.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I expect at least 7 but don't think we'll get that many

Think we may drop points v Shrews to be honest.

Going for-

Shrewsbury-D
Fleetwood-D
Blackpool-W

Terry Gibson's perm

Not going to tip anything look at where I am in the predictor league I have decided I am no good at it.

higgs

We have 7 points out of the last 18 mid table form the first 3 games have given us a chance if we can win next 3 we are back on track

stupot07

We have 7 points out of the last 18 mid table form the first 3 games have given us a chance if we can win next 3 we are back on track

cf7d40bffc046f766cc8da1aeabd59fe.jpg

rupert_bear

I thought we could go undefeated through October so not a good start, still think we can go the rest of the month unbeaten but imo need to re-jig the team a little.

ccfc92

To be honest, no game is a guaranteed 3 points.

We'll probably win next 2, then lose to Blackpool :facepalm:

SkyBlue_Bear83

We should beat Shrewsbury and Blackpool, we can beat Fleetwood but will be a tough game. I think we may need the system slightly tinkering away from home.

SlowerThanPlatt

Any team with any serious promotion ambition should be targeting a minimum of 7 points from the next 3 games, simple as that

Covcraig@bury

Playing 1 up front is not the way ahead . 4-4-2 . We struggled yesterday not enough pressure on Bury defence . Only the last 20 minutes we looked capable of getting a goal .

SonofErnie

The Burton game probably gave us the template for away games. You've got to have a stronger more experienced player up top for their hold up play and to relieve the defence. The speed on the break should come from the flanks.

krambo

Fleetwood,imo,looked a very good team (maybe we had an off day) but if they play anywhere near as good like they did at Gigg they will sure give you a game.Best team ive seen at our place this season.But its looking like it was a one off performance judging where they are in the league now.Maybe they raised their game against the champions elect.:whistle:

ccfc92

To be honest, no game is a guaranteed 3 points.

We'll probably win next 2, then lose to Blackpool :facepalm:

oh.... :(

No, come on, 3 straight wins :D Then 4 points vs Swindon and P'Boro will make a perfect October :D PUSB!!!!!!!!

AFCCOVENTRY

What we need to do is start to aim for that top spot and then break away from the chasing pack.

We won't have a better opportunity that his season to get up. I don't want us to be in a play off position and trying to get through on penalties.

ccfc92

What we need to do is start to aim for that top spot and then break away from the chasing pack.

We won't have a better opportunity that his season to get up. I don't want us to be in a play off position and trying to get through on penalties.

It's weird, I swear we weren't aiming for promotion til next season? :confused::D

ccfc92

Even better, we have a full 7 days to rest the squad, get players back from International duty etc.

Predictions for Blackpool people?

rupert_bear

Blackpool is one of those potential banana skin games we have all witnessed in the past, so let's not he counting any chickens just yet whipping boys for the start but now bagged 3 wins on the trot. We will create plenty of opportunities of that I'm certain but we do miss too many imo got to get that right.

no_loyalty

Even better, we have a full 7 days to rest the squad, get players back from International duty etc.

Predictions for Blackpool people?

City 2 (Armstrong, Stokes) Blackpool 0

H

Huckerby

And I am deluded to be expecting at least a top 6 finish :D
Not at all. For once we are all feeling like that but it's based on our performances and the style we are playing. Rather than just expectations because of our past or potential fan Base...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Looking at the bigger picture , we beat blackpool , then that 8 wins from 12 so we are winning 2/3 matches .. however november is the real challenge i believe

higgs

At the end of the season if we make the play offs that will have been a massive achievement for us we have 9 games to get another 8 points which will have us at the magic 15 points every 10 games that Coleman used to speak about. If we get alot more than 8 points out of the next 9 games then il get really carried away :)

Users who are viewing this thread