News Stories That Would Make You Glad to Live Somewhere (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

OK so murdering and raping isn't really what you want to see in your local paper - who wants to live around raper central after all?!?

No, what's better is when a local newspaper is full of warm fluff and nonsense... something like this story

http://www.centralsomersetgazette.c...et-teacher-s/story-28590287-detail/story.html

When yoghurt is the weapon of choice for an attack, you know it's the kind of place you'd be happy to see out your days...

bringbackrattles

OK so murdering and raping isn't really what you want to see in your local paper - who wants to live around raper central after all?!?

No, what's better is when a local newspaper is full of warm fluff and nonsense... something like this story

http://www.centralsomersetgazette.c...et-teacher-s/story-28590287-detail/story.html

When yoghurt is the weapon of choice for an attack, you know it's the kind of place you'd be happy to see out your days...
Sounds like she's really milking it !

mechaishida

Attacked via yoghurt, haha.

Reminds me of the time my mate and me were attacked in the little Games Arcade on Gosford Street (LTG's?) by a daft Mortal Kombat addict. He tried to coin us, and when he ran out of them, he tried to, uh, 'hat' us...all we said was: "Wow, you're shit at MK, mate" and he went nuclear.

So yeah, he tried to maim us with his dodgy Chicago Bulls hat. Really went for it, too, like he was wielding Excalibur.

Nick

Administrator
I'd love to be a journalist, forget politics and stuff I'd be all about the dog that can dance, the 95 year old man who plays football and other random crap!

chiefdave

I'd love to be a journalist, forget politics and stuff I'd be all about the dog that can dance, the 95 year old man who plays football and other random crap!

Did you see the one doing the rounds on Facebook yesterday about the dog who accidentally ran a half marathon and came 7th? Less war and more dog stories I say.

Gazolba

I look for new stories about sunny weather and very low taxes.

Otis

Did you see the one doing the rounds on Facebook yesterday about the dog who accidentally ran a half marathon and came 7th? Less war and more dog stories I say.
I think you mean the dog would like everyone to believe it was accidental.

Users who are viewing this thread