New ticket office number (1 Viewer)

valeskyblue

Just been on hold for 25 minutes with our fantastic new ticket number still no answer.
All I want is a jsb ticket for my daughter, can't do it on internet as there's no delivery option
Tried emailing no answer, they answer on Twitter saying ticket office manager will get back to me but they never do. I must of rung about 11 times this week ! FFS I just want a jsb ticket.
Our club is such a joke at times so many many people must just give up ringing.
Anyway rant over sorry. Looks like my daughter isn't going Saturday
Pusb

valeskyblue

pay on the gate or online or visit one of the outlets
She's a jsb so should get a free ticket so if I just go cash turnstile will they let her in? Don't really want to Que up matchday at ticket office. Can't do internet as there's no delivery option because it's a free ticket and don't live in cov
Just tried ringing again on hold for five minutes then got cut off

armybike

Not great is it! Are you using the new number that was launched yesterday, 02476 99 1987?

trondegilsoltvedt97

She's a jsb so should get a free ticket so if I just go cash turnstile will they let her in? Don't really want to Que up matchday at ticket office. Can't do internet as there's no delivery option because it's a free ticket and don't live in cov
Just tried ringing again on hold for five minutes then got cut off

Need to go ticket office next to Jimmy Hill on Saturday. Hardly any queue last time if I remember (however long ago that was...)

skybluelee

Just been on hold for 25 minutes with our fantastic new ticket number still no answer.
All I want is a jsb ticket for my daughter, can't do it on internet as there's no delivery option
Tried emailing no answer, they answer on Twitter saying ticket office manager will get back to me but they never do. I must of rung about 11 times this week ! FFS I just want a jsb ticket.
Pusb

My daughter is a JSB. I booked our tickets for Saturday online in the space of about 30 seconds and they arrived 200 miles away in Weymouth within 3 days.

oldfiver

Pusb

Email Steve Waggot - [email protected]

Philosorapter

Let's be the eternal optimist here and hope their flooded with people wanting tickets. Any more updates about this new number from people?

valeskyblue

My daughter is a JSB. I booked our tickets for Sgymaturday online in the space of about 30 seconds and they arrived 200 miles away in Weymouth within 3 days.
Because I already have a ST the total value only comes to 1p an I dont get a delivery option. I'd love to do it this way but it won't work

Users who are viewing this thread