New Striking Options (1 Viewer)

It's fair to see it's been a very poor start to the league season in front of goal. According to club historian Jim Brown, it's the first time in 91 Football League seasons that we haven't scored in our opening 3 games. So whats the solution? Get another striker of course. So for this weeks Cooks Question, i want to know who you think Tony Mowbray should bring in to fire them into the net. Should we got for a youngster from the Premier League or an established League 1 striker? Which front man can bring an end to our goal drought? Let us know and we'll read out the best answers on Sports Lounge, live on 98.6 Hillz FM from 10am this Thursday. Thanks for your input. PUSB!

Pusb1

And how about Noua Dicko at Wolves? Just coming back from long term injury.. and behind several strikers there currently..

stevefloyd

1 experienced top striker.(wont be able to find one) that managers in the prem would fancy one of their young stars coming and playing alongside and obviously like i say a young star in the making

stevefloyd

I always felt years ago Paul Furlong missed out on playing aside big Cyril, furry had a decent championship record but not so good in the prem

Users who are viewing this thread