New stadium = No matchday revnues = No playing squad for CCFC 'Holdings' FC (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Well as much as Fisher and Joy want to bang on about building a new stadium which will give all matchday revenues including F&B etc to CCFC Holdings FC is such pie in the sky thinking.

No fans will ever attend any games at a new stadium meaning you can't pay the mortgage back on the ground, you can't get any matchday revenues, Pressley won't be able to afford any team to play because no revenues for the club, nobody will want to sponsor a ground which will be so despised and hated (bad publicity) etc etc. You will just run Holdings FC into further spiralling debt.

If this is seriously your business plan and you muppets listening to the fans then please go ahead and make further fools of yourselves.

SISU - YOU HAVE SERIOUSLY UNDERESTIMATED THE FANS THIS TIME ROUND

COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB BELONGS TO THE FANS

AFCCOVENTRY

I seriously can't fatham the business model Fisher has going here.

It's like selling a product when you 'know' there are no customers.

Complete and utter fools running CCFC Holdings Ltd

Nonleagueherewecome

It's probably like the woman GOB hires in Arrested Development..

He is obviously very confident that the protesters are just a minority and the fans will come flooding up the M6 to Walsall every other Saturday (can you imagine midweek matches virtually inaccessible). The man is completely deluded and thinks if he just ignores the fans he will get his own way and they will come running back to him. It's business acumen and lack of care for the club and it's loyal fans like this that got Coventry City into this mess in the first place.

Dream on Fisher you are actually on your own with this one.

AFCCOVENTRY

Actually it's like applying for a mortgage and the bank asking you what is your income?

Fisher: 'I think we will have 12000 fans week in week out'

ccfc92

And surely as most fairweather fans moan about having to travel to the Ricoh, they won't even bother going even to the outskirts of the city?

Paxman II

Well as much as Fisher and Joy want to bang on about building a new stadium which will give all matchday revenues including F&B etc to CCFC Holdings FC is such pie in the sky thinking.

No fans will ever attend any games at a new stadium meaning you can't pay the mortgage back on the ground, you can't get any matchday revenues, Pressley won't be able to afford any team to play because no revenues for the club, nobody will want to sponsor a ground which will be so despised and hated (bad publicity) etc etc. You will just run Holdings FC into further spiralling debt.

If this is seriously your business plan and you muppets listening to the fans then please go ahead and make further fools of yourselves.

COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB BELONGS TO THE FANS

The bit I outlined in italic...can you explain how you know this to be so?

skybluesham

What will happen is most fans will of stopped going to watch cov play by the time the new stadium is built and due to lack of funds and investment the club will be lucky to even be in the football league by then. My ten year son goes with his nan to every Saturday home game as I have to work but as she doesn't drive how the fuck will she get them to Walsall. I take him to every midweek game but again as I don't get in from work till nearly seven an even due to the added cost of petrol I won't be going. That's a 100% of my family's fan base they will loose. In 3 years time can you imagine the response when I ask my now thirteen year old lad if wants to go and watch cov at their ground against Tamworth. FUCK OFF SISU YOU TWATS

ajsccfc

If there was a new ground people definitely would go, even if plenty would stay away. Curiosity and a chance of a new beginning would pull people in, even if the same owners who sent us on a different kind of League One tour were still at the helm.

italiahorse

If there was a new ground people definitely would go, even if plenty would stay away. Curiosity and a chance of a new beginning would pull people in, even if the same owners who sent us on a different kind of League One tour were still at the helm.

4 to 5 years away will kill the club off

ajsccfc

I doubt it would, much as I doubt any of this will come to pass anyway. Playing at [wherever the latest ground to be suggested is] would probably see us fall down the league, but not out of sight completely.

italiahorse

What will happen is most fans will of stopped going to watch cov play by the time the new stadium is built and due to lack of funds and investment the club will be lucky to even be in the football league by then. My ten year son goes with his nan to every Saturday home game as I have to work but as she doesn't drive how the feck will she get them to Walsall. I take him to every midweek game but again as I don't get in from work till nearly seven an even due to the added cost of petrol I won't be going. That's a 100% of my family's fan base they will loose. In 3 years time can you imagine the response when I ask my now thirteen year old lad if wants to go and watch cov at their ground against Tamworth. feck OFF SISU YOU TWATS

Spot on. Fair play rules and poor attendance for at least 4 years will starve the club out of the football league.

skybluegnome

COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB BELONGS TO THE FANS[/QU

You are wrong there...it will be good to play in a stadium that belongs to the football club...that the money will go back to the club...and not line the pockets of ACL....you may be surprised how many would go....:wave:

oakey

We are all just guessing and I'm sure some fans will go but my guess, FWIW is we will be down to about 3500.
Remember going to Walsall on a nice Saturday in August, after 3 months without football, is a bit different to going in the dark winter months.
I think the majority of our fans are middle aged and older. They have followed the club through thin and thinner. Most will jack it in if we leave Coventry, including me, a fan for 40 years.
Don't underestimate how upset older people get when they can see they are being shat on and humiliated.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What was the average number we took away last season? That I would hazzard to guess will be about the number that City would get if they play somewhere else maybe less so how does that help the club Timmy?

Hadenough

take a bow son

We are all just guessing and I'm sure some fans will go but my guess, FWIW is we will be down to about 3500.
Remember going to Walsall on a nice Saturday in August, after 3 months without football, is a bit different to going in the dark winter months.
I think the majority of our fans are middle aged and older. They have followed the club through thin and thinner. Most will jack it in if we leave Coventry, including me, a fan for 40 years.
Don't underestimate how upset older people get when they can see they are being shat on and humiliated.

totally agree.......if Sisu don't go soon OUR club will die

Users who are viewing this thread