New Signings: How early in the week? (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
I woke up this morning and the first the i did was grab my phone and check if we had signed anyone. I guess i was being a bit over enthusiastic as it was only 8.00 UK time lol. So how early in the week do we think the signings will be announced, later on today, tomorrow, Wednesday? Because surely after that it cant be deemed to be early in the week! And what do people think it will be, re-signing of one of our players or a completely new signing. I have a feeling it will be a re-signing but i hope im wrong, unless its Reda!

hamil99

Facebook User
I think you're right mate. Really annoys me though that they say early in the week, then leave us hanging on for days, just say later on in the week and stick to it!

junglej13

I think something will happen today. Even if it is just Stokes and Lawton signing. Kieran Crowley was at Ryton this morning and said there was a busy day ahead. This could just be new shirt related but I suspect as hes at Ryton he will be conducting a couple of interviews for the website.

Otis

I think you're right mate. Really annoys me though that they say early in the week, then leave us hanging on for days, just say later on in the week and stick to it!

Leave us hanging on for days? It's just gone 20 past 12 on the first day of the week. Still 4 and half days to go.

hamil99

Facebook User
Leave us hanging on for days? It's just gone 20 past 12 on the first day of the week. Still 4 and half days to go.

Yeah i know, its just from previous occasions where it has happened. I really hope this time is different!

Otis

Yeah, thing is, we all want something to happen.

I can't wait for our first signing, but then will probably spend the next hour on Google trying to find out who Bertie Groggins is and who the hell are Tillisdale Argyle.

Last edited:

CovUpNorth

attachment.php

Attachments

• 6a00d8341c565553ef015435c6e369970c.jpg
    6a00d8341c565553ef015435c6e369970c.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 3

duffer

Yeah, thing is, we all want something to happen.

I can't wait for our first signing, but then will probably spend the next hour on Google trying to find out who Bertie Groggins is and who the hell are Tillisdale Argyle.

Bertie Groggins is sh*t, p*ss-poor scoring record, always injured. Can't believe we've signed him.

Just thought I'd get there first. ;)

AFCCOVENTRY

Would be a class signing and someone I've mentioned on previous threads, I would be surprised though to be fair. I thought he had gone somewhere else though, maybe not.

Let's see. This insider set up his Twitter account today so more than likely to be bullshit...

skybluebeduff

Who subsequently is from the same guy trolling SBT of late, no coincidence is it. If we have news on a new signing, just wait for the right people to announce it, not someone who made a profile in June pretending to be an insider...

And to the troll, you're one sad c***.

ptr

Can see us not signing anyone before weds but assume we will start pre season with about 7 trialists. And when are people going to learn that the only page you should trust with news of anything regarding the club is the club website itself and perhaps the cov telegraph...

Hobo

Even when they sign we won't know how good they are until the end of the season?

Users who are viewing this thread