New signing to be announced in 10mins (1 Viewer)

Greggs

I hate you

Quit your job, install the fastest internet connection possible, create a twitter and facebook account, learn patience and the ability to rapidly click a refresh button and you too can be as cool as your idol.

skybluebeduff

The Sky Blues snap up the Orient midfielder for an undisclosed fee as Vincelot becomes the third signing of the summer...
Coventry City have signed Leyton Orient midfielder Romain Vincelot for an undisclosed fee on up to a two-year deal.

The Sky Blues have completed their third summer signing after announcing the signing of defender Sam Ricketts on Monday.

The 29-year old midfielder joins City from Orient where he has made over 85 appearances since joining in February 2013, scoring five goals.

image: http://www.ccfc.co.uk/cms_images/clcik-throughs-buy144-2451184.JPG
clcik-throughs-buy144-2451184.JPG

Vincelot played for Chamois Niortais and Gueugnon in France before moving to Dagenham and Redbridge in 2010.

His form for Dagenham and Redbridge attracted the interest of Championship side Brighton and Hove Albion, where he had a two-year spell.

City boss Mowbray said: "Romain is a player who has always stood out at this level and someone who will add a tenacity to our midfield.

Why not sponsor Romain Vincelot for the 2015/16 season? Click here...

"He was a crucial part of the Leyton Orient side who made the play-offs during the 2013/14 season and someone we've looked at in detail over the past weeks.

"I want a team who are prepared to play football next season but also compete. For that, you need players who can take the ball in tight areas and play but also have a bit of bite so we're competitive in all areas of the pitch.

"Romain has these attributes and I'm delighted to welcome another signing to the club ahead of next season."

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...y-league-one-2533621.aspx#mw4OxhmOBEK3t7vU.99

kg82

If also just like to say, I'm very happy with this signing! Very decent player at this level.

CCFC_Charlie

Only real concern is that he's a bit injury prone, other than that, great. Should hopefully also shut up those who say that we've go no budget to work with and Mowbray is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

cmoncity

Just messaged my mate whose an orient.who is and is he any good his reply was. Romain vincent otherwise known as "convincealot" as he always looks like scoring but never does

skybluebeduff

Just messaged my mate whose an orient.who is and is he any good his reply was. Romain vincent otherwise known as "convincealot" as he always looks like scoring but never does

He's not known for his goal scoring, I think 15 goals in his whole career. I don't mind that because maybe Fleck and O'Brien can push up the field more now and get those important midfield goals for us, maybe.

hill83

I forgot about O'Brien! I'm looking forward to see how Swanson fits in this season too.

Users who are viewing this thread