New season ticket ? (1 Viewer)

Old Warwickshire lad

One of the kids card wouldn’t scan today. Can I get a new one from the butts while I wait ?

scubasteve

Doubt it they are printed by Ticketmaster. I had some new season tickets as I moved seats, i called up on tuesday afternoon and picked up new ones at the ground today.

east_midlands_skyblue

Today was my first time using the season ticket card (had a wedding to attend first game of season) and it didn't scan. The guy on the turnstile told me they won't be letting people in next week if it doesn't scan... expecting a prompt delivery or I'll be expecting an upgrade!

letsallsingtogether

Today was my first time using the season ticket card (had a wedding to attend first game of season) and it didn't scan. The guy on the turnstile told me they won't be letting people in next week if it doesn't scan... expecting a prompt delivery or I'll be expecting an upgrade!
Honeymoon period over then ;)

BUSA

Think there is a problem with STs - mine took an age to scan on Saturday but eventually did.

chiefdave

Looking at twitter a few people had the same problem. Club saying to email [email protected] and replacements will be available for collection at the next game.

Greggs

On the same topic.....How are people feeling about their new seats? I reckon i'll give it another game before we move somewhere else. Used to like the people we sat with at the Ricoh, but this time around it's a bit of a ballache.

clint van damme

On the same topic.....How are people feeling about their new seats? I reckon i'll give it another game before we move somewhere else. Used to like the people we sat with at the Ricoh, but this time around it's a bit of a ballache.

I'm in 30 and the views decent. Watched first half there then went to sit with a mate who POTG in 19 and view was good there as well.
A lot is empty seats in 30 compared to last week.

Terry Gibson's perm

We have ended up to low because somebody in our group sulked about the original seats that were further back.

I’m going to give it a couple more games but may move back

Greggs

Nice one, lads. Glad to know we aren't the only ones a bit unsettled. Far too many people not watching game, just chatting etc!

Users who are viewing this thread