New posters (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Now we are on the up why is it we seem to have attracted a number of new posters who are all quick to be negative and slate MR and the players. Give today as an example several new posters calling for a taxi for MR or singling out players calling them shit and yet we are lying joint top with a game in hand.

are they trolls from other clubs or just the usual negative never attend games except wembley city followers who just love to moan and knock the club.

ffs if you are the later get a life and enjoy the success and the top performances and effort the lads are putting in. We cant win every game but anyone who would have expected at the beginning of the season for a performance and results like we are having this season need to get real

usskyblue

giphy.gif

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Doesn't bother me if anyone's a "new" poster, a regular poster or a poster that joined a good many years ago but rarely posts. They might just be shy? Personally, I'll post any old shite sometimes - usually as a wind up - but if people have negative views I just pass them by. I can't stand negative shite!

robbiethemole

Doesn't bother me if anyone's a "new" poster, a regular poster or a poster that joined a good many years ago but rarely posts. They might just be shy? Personally, I'll post any old shite sometimes - usually as a wind up - but if people have negative views I just pass them by. I can't stand negative shite!

that's why I have grendel on ignore hahaha

Ricketts

Now we are on the up why is it we seem to have attracted a number of new posters who are all quick to be negative and slate MR and the players. Give today as an example several new posters calling for a taxi for MR or singling out players calling them shit and yet we are lying joint top with a game in hand.

are they trolls from other clubs or just the usual negative never attend games except wembley city followers who just love to moan and knock the club.

ffs if you are the later get a life and enjoy the success and the top performances and effort the lads are putting in. We cant win every game but anyone who would have expected at the beginning of the season for a performance and results like we are having this season need to get real
Any examples?

Liquid Gold

Who has me on ignore? I realise it is pointless posting this as whoever has ignored me won't see it but fuck it.

pastythegreat

Stop being so negative about negative posts will ya?!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

What of the people who give abuse? It is very rare and this forum has high standards. The odd one crops up.

I've been fortunate not to get too much and to be honest it doesn't bother me.

If it does get to someone the I totally understand why they'd block the person dishing it out.

Users who are viewing this thread