New Player recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Cooksta94

I think with the Nimely Signing we instantly look a better team, I think what Nimely has contributed to the team is Speed, Flair and Confidence and i think this is what we need. Past games i've been to this season prior to this signing we looked nervous to take on defenders and attack the goal. I think we lack a Creative Midfielder and a Speedy Winger. Ryo Miyaichi from Arsenal? Only 17 or 18 and has been clocked with 10.6 seconds over 100 meters and likes to take on defenders. Jonny Taylor from Shrewsbury? Another Speedy player that likes taking on other players. For a creative midfielder I was going to suggest Josh Mceachran at first but he recently got snapped up by Swansea. At the moment i cant really think of any midfielders. I know these players i have suggested are young but they have more than enough talent to play in our team. What are peoples thoughts and recommendations ?

SkyBlue

Why not look at City again? They've got alot of talented young player they're willing to loan out. Same with United and Spurs.

Cooksta94

Why not look at City again? They've got alot of talented young player they're willing to loan out. Same with United and Spurs.

Very true, We need to start looking at these big clubs youth systems and giving their players first team football, They'd be more than happy to accept wouldn't they!?

rob9872

We possibly may have struck gold with Nimely, but the problem is we can't afford to take many gambles on the chance we might find another diamond. We already have inexperiece and need to know what we are getting. At this stage in the season with our plight I think we either persevere with what we have or go for the journeyman option over more youth as quality costs and our funds are very limited.

georgehudson

the acid question must surely be,
why are the funds so limited ?
and further with all the prudent actions at the club,
how are our limited resources being spent ?
again... over to sisu to explain

Astute

A few of us have said all season long we were only a few players off being a decent team. We could do with another attacking option, but now at least we have one.

Platt up front winning the high balls, Nimely all over the place and Sheffers as attacking midfielder. Maybe another needed coming from midfield. We now look to have a balanced side. Could do with one more to cover for injuries/suspensions. Waste of time wanting more as we will not get them. If we got another striker in then Platt would not be in the team. To replace him we would need it to be a big strong forward who also knows where the goal is.

ccfcway

We possibly may have struck gold with NimelyQUOTE]

He has only played one game

Remember Patrick Van Arnholt (or however you spelt it)

We ruined him after one game, by telling him to stay in his own half..

There is plenty of time this week to coach any ability out of him.

Its funy how he is our saviour and its (Juke who ?), when Boro were happy to let him go and get the player they wanted, Juke !

Users who are viewing this thread