New Loanee (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Any announcement yet on who and more interestingly what position ?

6 Generations

There is an article on Newsnow by The Chronicle live, which relates to the Newcastle player, Alex Gilliead.

He is the forward who was on trial here for a couple of weeks and would 'welcome' the opportunity to impress on loan at Coventry City, in order that he may then be able to achieve his ambition this season to get selected for Newcastle United first team.

Otis

Yup. He did say that.

He said he wasn't going to let him go back to Newcastle and keep an eye on him up there,

sotv1987

I was talking to Reda on the train back to sheffield on Saturday as he was going for a night out with his mates (before anyone asks what he was doing on the train rather than the coach) he said that he thinks there will be a signing today but says he honestly doesn't know who it is, so that would lead me to believe that it may be someone that has not been on trial maybe?? I could be totally wrong!!! on another note, he is a really decent guy, was quite informative!!

Warwickhunt

He's just signed for Carlisle on 28 day loan
Home Sick by the sound of it, is is a young lad after all and its quite daunting to leave the home at that age

Nick

Administrator
I was talking to Reda on the train back to sheffield on Saturday as he was going for a night out with his mates (before anyone asks what he was doing on the train rather than the coach) he said that he thinks there will be a signing today but says he honestly doesn't know who it is, so that would lead me to believe that it may be someone that has not been on trial maybe?? I could be totally wrong!!! on another note, he is a really decent guy, was quite informative!!

Isn't the loan pretty much just a trial?

junglej13

There is an article on Newsnow by The Chronicle live, which relates to the Newcastle player, Alex Gilliead.

He is the forward who was on trial here for a couple of weeks and would 'welcome' the opportunity to impress on loan at Coventry City, in order that he may then be able to achieve his ambition this season to get selected for Newcastle United first team.

I get the impression Mowbray possibly felt he wasn't ready yet. A loan to Carlisle makes sense.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

There is a Wise playing for QPR think it's Dennis' lad, wasn't he the baby when Wise picked up the FA cup for Chelsea at the old Wembley!? That makes me feel very old if it is him prob be 16/17 now!

wingy

What happened to the well known midfielder TM mentioned last week but failed to be mentioned by Keiran Crowley In his tweet on Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread