new kit ? (1 Viewer)

yoda

are we changing our home kit again next season and if so has anyone seen what it will be like?

idris65

Yeah, its gonna have curly wigs, big long shoes, flowers that squirt water, red noses and n power league one on the sleeves.

We are changing it. Have you seen the Womens kit in the programme? I wonder if we will be changing to that, it's Blue with a white stripe.

TheOldFive

We will be having a new kit hence the current one on sale in the shop for £20. Last year of CityLink and I think Puma are still on board. Lots of "Smart Money" going on an EggTimer retcon given the popularity of the retro kit. Unlikely that we will come away from Sky Blue of a fashion, may be something that makes a big push on "relaunching" the "old" club crest. Stripes may be adopted so players can see each other against empty seats (not a joke, reason why we went to blue and white stripes in the eighties).
Basically I don't know but pick anything from the above and you can sound as knowledgeable as anyone else.

scroobiustom

I liked the FA cup kit, personally would buy that.

Only problem is there are an number of teams in League 1 with blue and white stripes :(

skybluelee

We've changed our home kit every season since 1996 so we're hardly going to stop now. The last kit that lasted longer was the 1994-96 pony one.

ImageGen.ashx
Is this the Freddy Eastwood of CCLFC? Striker as well.

rob9872

You say that Rich, but I'd lay an even fiver you've had worse :D

rob9872

Made by Adidas I note

Pigeon

The new kit looks a bit cheap. Surely its time to change the away one as we've had it two seasons now? (Even though I do love it)

scroobiustom

that looks horrible! and the kits not great either ;)

kg82

That adidas kit is good - you'd think there'd be harmony across the teams at the club?!

WillieStanley

The kit isn't great, but I'd wear more CCFC products if they were Adidas. They definately have a history of cool retro style products.

MatthewWallis

I don't like that top but I wish we were made by Adidas, I really hope we have a hooped shirt and proper hoops not some crappy lines across the shirt

torchomatic

I'd rather have the women's design rather than stripes. Stripes are rubbish.

smileycov

Facebook User
Dont think they would have the ladies wearing the new kit before us. So i doubt it is!!

Users who are viewing this thread