New Kit (1 Viewer)

samccov1987

After the awful results this week and the endless transfer/takeover talk thought i'd post on next seasons Home/Away kits.

There was a few images flashing up on the big screens yesterday with what seemed to be images of the old club badge with '12/13' so just wondered if any one on here had any ideas of what the kit will be next year?

CovLis86

I believe it will have some sky blue on it, and this on the sleeve.

league-one-badge.jpg

Gaz

Shame that we are going to be changing kits as I really like the two we have.

BrisbaneBronco

Shame that we are going to be changing kits as I really like the two we have.

I have got the home shirt for sentimental reasons re JH era. However, how the players can play in them is beyond me because it feels really tight across the neck.
I would like to see a return of the 70's egg timer strip and continue with green/black stripes for away games.

Disenchanted

the ships sinking and your discussing the colour of the lifeboats!!!!

CCFC Germany

To be honest, I like the old crest just like I do like the current, "historical" badge.
So I'm fine with whatever they'll come up with as long as it's skyblue... :D

MayallMan

What ever happened to changing your home and/or away kit every other season?

Glen

New kit every year another way to rip us off, and before you all say yes i was there yesterday and robbed again

ajsccfc

You know that bringing out a new kit each year isn't an invention of evil SISU right? And that you can choose not to buy it?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
New kit colour and sponsors for next year? :D

NewCityTop.jpg

sky_blue_up_north

I thought it was going the be FA Cup winning strip more looking back a past glory

Users who are viewing this thread