New kit twitter (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

When is this kit due seems well over due now

ccfcricoh

Don’t get if it’s ready release it 🤷🏻‍♂️
i know there's a lot of rumours on sponsorship etc, but as you say, i would think if it was ready it would have been released by now, so maybe it isnt ready and there is some truth in waiting for a sponsorship deal.

mark82

i know there's a lot of rumours on sponsorship etc, but as you say, i would think if it was ready it would have been released by now, so maybe it isnt ready and there is some truth in waiting for a sponsorship deal.

I'd think that's almost certainly the case.

Hadji's_Goatee

I'd think that's almost certainly the case.
I know in more certain times the club like to put it's thanks on record to the previous sponsor and then announce when the new sponsor will be unveiled. All of this a good few weeks ahead of the kit being revealed. It feels a bit touch and go for 2 weeks time.

Obviously they haven't crossed the T's or dotted the I's with the new sponsor yet – they must still be trying to get the right price/deal.

I wonder how quickly Hummel can do a production run once it's confirmed? You would have thought the lead time would be at least 2 weeks from factory to store???

kapowaz

I wonder how quickly Hummel can do a production run once it's confirmed? You would have thought the lead time would be at least 2 weeks from factory to store???

Absolute worst case scenario for the player kits they could get blank shirts and have the sponsor logo applied here in the UK.

wingy

I was pissed off at that game cos at half time Joe Elliot pushed in front of me in the queue for drinks at halftime...and anyone who saw that queue will also be angry for me.
Then as I was leaving the ground some dickhead started shouting at me about the clothes I was wearing!
(That second one was a lie).
Maybe not?
You may have received a coat of Creosote.

Malaka

I do not like stripey home kits. Away kits fine, but should always be green and black if it is stripey. Immediately recognisable and part of our identity.

Users who are viewing this thread