New Kit - Sizing Issue? (1 Viewer)

J8H7M

Hey guys, received my new home shirt today and when I tried it on, it felt a lot bigger/longer vs last season's (both are Large).

Anyone else noticed this? Wondering if it's an isolated incident?

Just on the kit design though, it's absolutely superb! I know it's had its fair share of dislike but it's really nice in the flesh!

Attachments

• 20210726_104007.jpg
    20210726_104007.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 115

rob9872

I though mine was a bit tight, but simply turned out that I was a even fatter bastard!

Greggs

Packets of crisps and Mars bars used to be bigger too. Maybe it's just Sisu saving money and trying to help people at the same time?

rob9872

Is it possible that the smaller crisps and mars bars have made this season's shirt feel bigger?

fatso

Hey guys, received my new home shirt today and when I tried it on, it felt a lot bigger/longer vs last season's (both are Large).

Anyone else noticed this? Wondering if it's an isolated incident?

Just on the kit design though, it's absolutely superb! I know it's had its fair share of dislike but it's really nice in the flesh!
You sure you havnt melted a bit in the sun?

D

Deleted member 4439

I have a XL coming. If anybody wants to swap for a L, let me know. This would be an exchange of unopened items.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Mine has arrived and is very long but fine on the chest. Think Wilt the Stilt Chamberlain was the model they used.

Hadji's_Goatee

Does anyone else think the material is cheap AF? Much thinner than last year.

Feel the quality of last year's material compared to this year, feels a lot lighter this year.

I love the design for this season but the 'feel' of last year is way more quality.

Does anyone agree?

skybluelee

My medium arrived today. Measured it up against last year's and this year's is very marginally bigger but barely anything in it really.

Agree @Hadji's_Goatee about the material, its definitely thinner. I actually prefer it, I though last year's was too thick especially to exercise in.

B-Ban-Boogie

Mine has landed in Tampa and will take 2 days to travel 50 miles.... hurry up, i want it now!! :ROFLMAO:
Has anyone ordered the sky blue training top (long sleeve) yet?
If so, how are they fitting?

I ordered the XL in the shirt but L in the training top, training shirt and travel top.
Hope the 'L' are little big....

Cobi Jones's Dreads

One's thing for sure he was much fatter than me, and the XXXL for me aint gonna work

Cheeky b*stard, i only tried it on in the house for 5 minutes!

larry_david

Medium arrived. Longer than last year's. Also material is very stretchy compared to the year before. No complaints really. If I didn't know better I'd say it was a large

SkyBlueScottie

Different material and process used to last years kit. Last year it was made with Hummels pledge to reduce the amount of water used in each shirt, this year its a product called Eco8, which is a polyester ( high performing polyester, at that, according to the Bumpf) and its made out of recycled plastic bottles. Everton have the same type of kit.

COV

Different material and process used to last years kit. Last year it was made with Hummels pledge to reduce the amount of water used in each shirt, this year its a product called Eco8, which is a polyester ( high performing polyester, at that, according to the Bumpf) and its made out of recycled plastic bottles. Everton have the same type of kit.

That makes sense, it’s definitely… stretchier

Users who are viewing this thread