New Keeper (2 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

You say that but he's been a back-up his entire career. He was back-up for us in L1 and we were hardly promotion favourites. Of course if a team enquired about taking him on terminate his contract but i genuinely can't see a team wanting to take him off our hands. He's not young so I doubt he's the least expensive back-up keeper available.
Being a L2 backup but then playing 22 Championship games in one season is going to pique interest in him for sure.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Being a L2 backup but then playing 22 Championship games in one season is going to pique interest in him for sure.

I'm sure it will get his name mentioned in conversations but that doesn't necessarily result in offers for his services, even if he is available for free. Clubs will look at his previous record and see he's hardly played before that, be aware he came in due to injury to our main keeper and that, although he did keep the shirt ahead of the emergency signing of Camp, during that time he did also make a fair few mistakes, especially towards the end before he was dropped again.

I could be wrong and someone would approach the club about his availability. I'm just not entirely convinced it'd happen.

Users who are viewing this thread