New film releases. (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
There's a few upcoming films I want to see. Anyone got any others or has anyone seen these yet? (apart from unreleased ones!).
My current choice to see:

Life of Pi
Django Unchained
Les Miserables
Lincoln
Zero Dark Thirty

C'mon lads, let's all be wannabe film critics!

lordsummerisle

There's a few upcoming films I want to see. Anyone got any others or has anyone seen these yet? (apart from unreleased ones!).
My current choice to see:

Life of Pi
Django Unchained
Les Miserables
Lincoln
Zero Dark Thirty

C'mon lads, let's all be wannabe film critics!

Life of Pi is superb. Downloaded Lincoln, Django and Zero Dark Thirty, hope to see them at the weekend.

Les Miserables is a musical and I'm neither gay nor a woman, so will not be watching!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I know Les Mis. is a musical - definately not something I'm normally into! - but this is a brilliant historical novel, and it has an impressive cast list. I'll give it a watch.

Otis

'Hitchcock!' Anthony Hopkins and Helen Mirren.

Must see that.

'Oz, the Great and Powerful.' A return to the Wizard of Oz story. Sam Raimi, director of the Evil Dead and Spiderman films, at the helm.

New Die Hard movie, 'A Good Day To Die Hard.

New Simon Pegg and Nick Frost film 'The World's End' about an epic pub crawl.

'Monsters University.' Follow up to 'Monsters Inc.'

Robopacalypse - Steven Spielberg sci-fi movie. Could be great, could be crap.

kg82

I'm really looking forward to django, think it looks good - and you're normally onto a winner with Tarantino!
I'd also like to see gangster squad, think that looks pretty good too!

Otis

Also, possibly;

World War Z - A zombie apocalypse movie, with Brad Pitt strangely enough, starring in it.

Sinatra - A Martin Scorsese film about Ol' Blue Eyes.

Nick

Administrator
Have seen Life of Pi, really expected it to be awful but it was actually quite good. The 3d effects were great but the ending wasn't the best.

LastGarrison

Want to go and see The Impossible having been out to SE Asia a few times and in particularly Thailand. Remember sat talking to a couple of Thai girls outside our digs in Phuket '06 and one was telling us she shared a house with 4 other girls, she went home up to the North of Thailand to see her family just before Christmas and never saw the other 4 girls again. :(

Oh and I must be a right butch lesbian as I've been to see the Lion King, Blood Brothers and Ghost in the last couple of years. Although to drag my masculinity back slightly I only went to see Ghost as the missus' mate dropped out at the last minute and she didn't want to go on her own and I made her agree that I was allowed to get pissed on the train down to London. Which I duly did.

Although I have to admit it was actually better than I expected! :censored:

lordsummerisle

Want to go and see The Impossible having been out to SE Asia a few times and in particularly Thailand. Remember sat talking to a couple of Thai girls outside our digs in Phuket '06 and one was telling us she shared a house with 4 other girls, she went home up to the North of Thailand to see her family just before Christmas and never saw the other 4 girls again. :(

Oh and I must be a right butch lesbian as I've been to see the Lion King, Blood Brothers and Ghost in the last couple of years. Although to drag my masculinity back slightly I only went to see Ghost as the missus' mate dropped out at the last minute and she didn't want to go on her own and I made her agree that I was allowed to get pissed on the train down to London. Which I duly did.

Although I have to admit it was actually better than I expected! :censored:

I was sat opposite a scantily clad, gorgeous young Thai girl on the train the other day.

Spent the whole journey just thinking" Don't get a hard-on, don't get a hard-on, don't get a hard-on"

Of course, she did.

LastGarrison

I was sat opposite a scantily clad, gorgeous young Thai girl on the train the other day.

Spent the whole journey just thinking" Don't get a hard-on, don't get a hard-on, don't get a hard-on"

Of course, she did.
I think your services are required on the bad joke thread!

kg82

Of course, she did.

Haha! That made me laugh for maybe a little bit too long!

Paxman II

Thanks for the list 'O'.

Tried watching Lincoln the other night but while I'm a massive Speilberg fan it was so slow to get into I was tempted to get my Dexter series on!
Django - brilliant.

watched the Bond film recently and am I the only one who thought it disappointing? The film was stolen by Raoul Silver's brilliant scene when he enters the movie! Just loved him in 'no country for old men'.

Users who are viewing this thread