New Cov Merchandise Thread (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

My gear came ! Like the Polo top, for anybody wondering about sizes, I got XL and I would say it's about spot on, bit baggy on me which I like, Home shirt seems to be good quality too, no problems with ink or anything like others have said. Has anyone got a shirt for a 6 year old ? Need to get my Daughters top, she's quite tall for 6 so I'm not sure which size to get, and I have to buy online as I'm nowhere near Cov in the next few weeks,

Here's a pic of the polo, excuse the eyes like piss holes in the snow, I had a hefty session on the beer last night

73373A2E-2F33-4861-8A54-A295E7F973A6.jpg

skybluelee

The replica shirts are definitely more roomy than the puma ones from the last few years.

I am also looking to buy my tall for her age 6 (nearly 7) yo one so any advice greatly received.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just been up to get mine. How small is the shop?

As for the shirt itself it fits nicely and I got a medium, same as I did with puma but this feels a bit roomier!

Wanted to get a jacket too but they all seemed to be either rain jackets or shell suit type jackets which I didn't like

Nick

Administrator
Just been up to get mine. How small is the shop?

As for the shirt itself it fits nicely and I got a medium, same as I did with puma but this feels a bit roomier!

Wanted to get a jacket too but they all seemed to be either rain jackets or shell suit type jackets which I didn't like

They have a couple of nice ones like this:

0014291_club-pro-poly-track-jkt.jpeg

Hugh Jarse

My gear came ! Like the Polo top, for anybody wondering about sizes, I got XL and I would say it's about spot on, bit baggy on me which I like, Home shirt seems to be good quality too, no problems with ink or anything like others have said. Has anyone got a shirt for a 6 year old ? Need to get my Daughters top, she's quite tall for 6 so I'm not sure which size to get, and I have to buy online as I'm nowhere near Cov in the next few weeks,

Here's a pic of the polo, excuse the eyes like piss holes in the snow, I had a hefty session on the beer last night

73373A2E-2F33-4861-8A54-A295E7F973A6.jpg

Fook me, I thought it was Kathy Burke

Bob Latchford

Dec ?
attachment.php

Bob Latchford

Esoterica

Dec isn't too bad but Kathy Burke !? Cheeky bastard !

That is harsh! I mean there's definitely a bit of Les Dawson in there too.
attachment.php

If Kathy Burke and Les Dawson had a love child...

Attachments

• lesdawson.jpg
    lesdawson.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 56

cornoccfc

Anyone with the new home top in M / L fancy measuring the shirt and posting chest/ length measurements?

Found last years away in Large a bit too baggy.

Users who are viewing this thread