New CEO - still no chairman (1 Viewer)

Godiva

Tim Fisher has been appointed interim CEO, but there is still no sign of a new chairman.

And I am a little confused about KD stepping down as chairman without a replacement ready to take over.
It could be a sign of a dispute between KD and sisu. Remember Ranson was also moved aside but remained at the club for a period to signal 'we're all friends'.

skyblueben83

I think we'll be without a Chairman whilst Hoffman's bid is on the table. Club just need a temp to keep things ticking over.

wingy

What could they be in dispute over Godiva,was'nt it around now we were supposed to get the good news that apparently we were to be in talks with Higgs over their stake in ACL .Unmittigated disaster

Godiva

What could they be in dispute over Godiva,was'nt it around now we were supposed to get the good news that apparently we were to be in talks with Higgs over their stake in ACL .Unmittigated disaster

He hasn't really been a success, has he?
He takes credit for lowering the deficits, but in fact that credit should fall to the CEO and CFO. The stuff that would really matter like bringing in new investors (or leading a sell out), getting the club reunited with the stadium, make sure we have the right manager and are successful in the league ... no, I can't really say he's been a success.

Moff

Doolally may have gone for several reasons.

1) Sisu wanted rid as he is useless
2) The potential investors wanted him gone as he is useless
3) He hasnt achieved anything as he is useless
4) He has had dealings with more failed buisnesses than CCFC games attended (although that isnt hard for him) and everyone realised he is uselss
5) He realised he was as popular as trapping your chap in your zip.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Other than Keys ramblings on Talk Sport there is no evidence of a bid being on the table. It might be but I doubt it until there is positive proof of this.

There have been no talks with ACL since September, and even those in September had no real substance.

Lot of rumour, conjecture, opinion being expressed as fact. All we really have is a hope that something is changing nothing more

Godiva

Lot of rumour, conjecture, opinion being expressed as fact. All we really have is a hope that something is changing nothing more

Something really is changing.
The CEO resigning and the Chairman stepping down (by choice or by order) - those are facts.
And in any context, those are major changes indicating something very extraordinaire is happening.

Senior Vick from Alicante

The worrying thing in the statement from clark is the continued use of the word investors. I would feel slightly better or more optimistic if thr language being used indicated towards selling or takeover

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
The CEO resigning and the Chairman stepping down (by choice or by order) - those are facts.
And in any context, those are major changes indicating something very extraordinaire is happening.

They are facts, they are changes, does it prove one way or another that something extraordinary is happening ? right now no. Only time and subsequent events will prove that. Sorry but thats jumping to conclusions that may or may not be Godiva

They are facts, they are changes, does it prove one way or another that something extraordinary is happening ? right now no. Only time and subsequent events will prove that. Sorry but thats jumping to conclusions that may or may not be Godiva

and it may be right, that you could be right about something not yet changing but potentially changing and that

So what your saying is that if what he says happens you agree with him, if what he says doesn't happen you don't agree?

Yeah, basically. I believe that he might be right that something might happen. Conversely, he might be wrong and in such a case I also agree that this is a possibility.

Godiva

Ah, but my point was that when a CEO and a Chairman steps down within a short timeframe - that is extraordinaire. It's a chain of events. Sorry for not being sharp and to the point in my first posts.
Anyway, I am not giving any suggestions as to what may or may not come.

ICHAN

So in that theory you can not be wrong because your agreeing with what ever has been said in both scenarios.
So sisu will leave and sisu will not leave I beleive one of these is going to happen so there I have covered both angles.

Ah, but my point was that when a CEO and a Chairman steps down within a short timeframe - that is extraordinaire. Sorry for not being sharp and to the point in my first posts.
Anyway, I am not giving any suggestions as to what may or may not come.

So we're moving from bloody yanks running the club to those soddin' french frogs.

Oh well at the least the half time food might be a bit better LOL :wave:

So in that theory you can not be wrong because your agreeing with what ever has been said in both scenarios.
So sisu will leave and sisu will not leave I beleive one of these is going to happen so there I have covered both angles.

Yeah. Your theory could be right but then again could be wrong as it's on a theory. FACT.

Godiva

Touché. :D

ICHAN

Excellent thinking. I think that the world might end today, I also think that it might not.

Ah but which one you going to go with Lucha?
If it's going to end who gives a shit if sisu stay or leave.
But i agree with you because that way I can not be wrong yes it may and it may not end so in theory your fin einstein Lucha to me.
:welcome: einstein

I know that SBS&L are not an American company and seeing as that company own CCFC, the owner of CCFC is not american or even Human. The owner of CCFC is a company.

I know that SBS&L are not an American company and seeing as that company own CCFC, the owner of CCFC is not american or even Human. The owner of CCFC is a company.

Sorry mate, got a bit mixed up there. You're probably right as you seem to know a lot about these things.

Users who are viewing this thread