New call of duty multilayer ga eplay (1 Viewer)

Kieranp96

6pm, livestream will be around if anyone is intrested.

Evo1883

Call of duty really died for me after black ops 2... I played from the start of the series.

I saw the trailer and nothing really made me want to play... I semi enjoyed a bit of warzone but it still never rwlaly pulled me in

Kieranp96

Call of duty really died for me after black ops 2... I played from the start of the series.

I saw the trailer and nothing really made me want to play... I semi enjoyed a bit of warzone but it still never rwlaly pulled me in
Agree, but they have worked hard to bring the game back to life past 3 years ww2 was good just super slow bo4 movment was so wierd, modern warfare ace game love it and super excited for new cod, I've always been a cod fan even if the games been poo I still rate it, only downside is when I was 13/16 I was amazing at cod now I'm as useful as well nothing I'm shit 🤣, apex legends has been my game for past year and a bit but bored of it now leaving it in good standing 90k kills 7.8kd 3300 wins and about -£1500.

Last edited:

Kieranp96

Nah nothing was as good as MW2, epic game
Mw2 was the game that got me hooked on cod, I played cod 4 and w@w but Mw2 was the one. Then it went to shit after mw3, cod won't ever be the same as Mw2 times unfortunately, games are alot more advanced.

Evo1883

Annnnndddddd.... Worst call of duty multiplayer I've ever had the misfortune of playing
giphy.gif

RegTheDonk

I've kind of given up on newer CODs, I keep getting my arse kicked and it seems a big learning curve. Glad there are a few COD4 and UO servers still going, that I can handle.

Users who are viewing this thread