New broadcasting iPhone app for Tuesday night (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

On a previous thread I was talking about a new live video streaming app I'm involved with during work.

It's called Hang W/.

www.hangwith.com

I'm organising some beta testing of the app before launch in a couple of weeks.

As I'm a massive Sky Blues fan I will be broadcasting live from the Ricoh on Tuesday.

If you would like to help me out and beta test it please go to www.hangwith.com where you can sign up for the beta. Would love it if we could takeover the app on Tuesday and broadcast to my boss in sunny california!

It would be great to get a bunch of Sky Blues fans using the app and then people who can't make the away games can see the great vocal away support and catch some of the atmosphere.

I'm also working on the possibility of getting some CCFC players on board to broadcast some live video.

Cheers

Rob Shoesmith

torchomatic

Android version?

shoesmith81

In development mate. iPhone version will be out first I'm afraid.

I tend to go to around 5 away games a season and would love to see the away following and banter and the various stadiums we visit when I can't make the games.

Looks like a great app, I work in the comms team at one of biggest employers in the city PM me if you'd like to chat about how we might be able to do some testing for you.

shoesmith81

Users can broadcast live video from any location in the world where you can get a 3g signal.

The possibilities are endless.

As sports fans I would love to hear your suggestions on how you think this app could be used?

Cheers

Rob

Skyblue4u

Users can broadcast live video from any location in the world where you can get a 3g signal.

The possibilities are endless.

As sports fans I would love to hear your suggestions on how you think this app could be used?

Cheers

Rob

The possibilities are you will be sued for copyright infringement if CCFC get wind of this and you get caught

Nick

Administrator
I doubt the app maker would get sued. That is like saying Apple would get sued for having a video camera on their phones...

RegTheDonk

Looks good :claping hands: Don't quite understand how the money side of it works.

Seems similar to google hang outs and, one that we've used a fair bit for community interaction, http://www.bambuser.com which is free and has apps for iPhone and Android.

Is it an american company you work for shoesmith? Only ask as your web site is all in dollars.

BurbageSkyBlues

Have tried to enter my details, from an iPad. Seems that the box to enter my email address, for the beta test, does not open? Or has it registered from the initial screen, and the subsequent page is just badly worded?

Skyblue4u

I doubt the app maker would get sued. That is like saying Apple would get sued for having a video camera on their phones...

"I'm organising some beta testing of the app before launch in a couple of weeks.

As I'm a massive Sky Blues fan I will be broadcasting live from the Ricoh on Tuesday"

Err......

Nick

Administrator
"I'm organising some beta testing of the app before launch in a couple of weeks.

As I'm a massive Sky Blues fan I will be broadcasting live from the Ricoh on Tuesday"

Err......

He doesnt say he is filming anything copywrited though?

shoesmith81

I'm looking for as many people to help test the Hang W/ iPhone app out as possible.

Would love for you guys to stream some live video.

www.hangwith.com

PM me your email and I can get a copy sent out to you in time for Tuesday.

Looking for videos of you guys in Sky Blue and with scarfs outside the ground or perhaps even in the boozer.

Thanks

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread