New Away Kit. (1 Viewer)

Just wondering which kit we wore tonight at York. Home or Away? I'm only asking as I believe we haven't actually worn our away kit since the season started. Last time I think we wore it was the pre-season friendly against Wrexham. My son bought the kit and now feels he's been cheated out of his money as we never wear it. Personally I couldn't care less what we wear as long as we win. PUSB.

CCFC_Charlie

Last time we wore our away kit was Dagenham and Redbridge, we'll wear it when we play Hartlepool and Colchester in November

Last time we wore our away kit was Dagenham and Redbridge, we'll wear it when we play Hartlepool and Colchester in November

No. Wore Sky Blue against Dagenham. Just checked on Youtube. I make it 8 away games out of 8 since the season started.

Last edited:

Baginton

we should be wearing it to every away game where it dosen't clash with the home strip!

maybe we'll start playing like Brazil :claping hands:

MatthewWallis

Don't worry we will use it a lot, there's been loads of games on Fifa where I've had to wear it!!!

RichieGunns

Like Baginton said, its more to do with it Clashing with the oppersitions kit.

Didn't the referee make York's goalkeeper change his shirt at half time because it was hard to distinguise his silver grey top from our Sky Blue top lol

Incidentally, what colour were York playing in? I heard it was red and white correct?

hill83

We rarely use our away kit ever really. Sky blue doesn't clash with 95% of other teams.

skybluelee

Much prefer us to play in our home kit unless there is a clash. We are the Sky Blues after all.

Maybe the first time will be at Wembley v Wycombe...

ajsccfc

Royal blue doesn't really clash with it, so it's more a tinted version of a white kit than anything. That means Preston away at least.

CovfanDan

Goalies should wear green aswel, or yellow then red, end of. Can't be done with them luminous kits some of them have, and when did the keepers stop wearing the same shorts and socks as the outfield players?

Astute

So what everyone is saying is we have a 100% win rate in competative games in our new away kit :D

Users who are viewing this thread