New Adult Website (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Hi - sorry for spamming not sure if this is the right place, but perhaps could be left here for a couple of days then moved. I'm posting a favour for a mate who has started a new adult shop selling bedroom toys and clothes.

Menus are a bit clunky and lots of product lines still to be added, but if anyone is intereested in a present for themselves or partner then you can get an additional 10% off all items (including sale items) using the discount code ccfc10 - the website is www.LoveToyz.store

rob9872

I woke up this morning and thought to myself, what sort of thread am I gonna see/read on SBT today. Ill tell you what Rob, youve thrown a proper curve ball in there

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Skybluefaz

Hi - sorry for spamming not sure if this is the right place, but perhaps could be left here for a couple of days then moved. I'm posting a favour for a mate who has started a new adult shop selling bedroom toys and clothes.

Menus are a bit clunky and lots of product lines still to be added, but if anyone is intereested in a present for themselves or partner then you can get an additional 10% off all items (including sale items) using the discount code ccfc10 - the website is www.LoveToyz.store
If he's trying to flog plastic cunts, probably worth posting on Liverpool forums mate.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Someone doesn’t know how to use a Hitachi vibe 😂😂 You don’t stick it all up there!

View attachment 19174

I'm more impressed with this one.

Screenshot_20210316-021212_Chrome.jpg

giphy.gif

Sbarcher

David Ginola = vagina dildo. Just thought I’d throw that in to make it football related.

Users who are viewing this thread