Netflix Originals. (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Just finished watching The Sinner which was superb, only 8 parts well worth a watch.

And also recently watched Mindhunter, also worth a watch. Its really good and based on a true story of FBI starting to get into psychological profiling and trying yo understand thr minds of series killer. 10 episodes IIRC.

Would recommend both of these.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Just finished watching The Sinner which was superb, only 8 parts well worth a watch.

And also recently watched Mindhunter, also worth a watch. Its really good and based on a true story of FBI starting to get into psychological profiling and trying yo understand thr minds of series killer. 10 episodes IIRC.

Would recommend both of these.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yep, just finished the Sinner. I liked it. Watched the first four episodes of Mindhunter. Did like it but found it a bit plodding at times. Tis my intention to pick up where I left off.

Do want to watch Alias Grace first though.

clint van damme

Watched and enjoyed both. Really liked Mind hunter and looking forward to the second series.

Think it's going to be the Confession Tapes next for me though tonight is all about the return of Peaky Blinders!

shmmeee

Don’t think it’s an Original, but started watching Salvation last night. It’s total formulaic trash but I really enjoyed it.

Otis

I am still bearing with Designated Survivor.

Confession Tapes were good too.

Yeah, don't think Designated Survivor is as good as the first series. Going all a bit formulaic this time round and lost a bit edge.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Caught the last few episodes of Sinner. The missus was watching it inbetween my third time watchin Prison Break.

Can't get enough of that shit.

chiefdave

Started watching Shot in the Dark last night. Its a documentary about 3 chaps in LA who go out at night to try and get footage they can sell to the news channels. Interesting stuff.

Otis

Started watching Shot in the Dark last night. Its a documentary about 3 chaps in LA who go out at night to try and get footage they can sell to the news channels. Interesting stuff.

A bit like the Jake Gyllenhaal film, Night Crawler then?

Nick

Administrator

Weird! I watched that last night too, how far in did you watch? That breakdown on the motorway was insane!

Sky_Blue_Daz

I can recommend F is for family on Netflix

Nick

Administrator
Have watched 5 of Shot in the Dark now.

Do they have much of them in the UK? What I don't get is how it works now they have social media and camera phones. You see whenever something happens somebody pulls their phone out, films it and then you have 100 journos on Twitter asking if they can use it.

ajsccfc

Just finished the Sinner. Loved it, particularly liked how it was a self-contained series so the story was told in the eight episodes. Don't think Netflix can claim it though, it was on NBC in the autumn first

Sky_Blue_Daz

Can I suggest The great beyond, documentary about Jim Carey in his role as Andy Kaufman.
Fascinating,

Otis

Can I suggest The great beyond, documentary about Jim Carey in his role as Andy Kaufman.
Fascinating,
Oh. Funnily enough, I as just watching a film about Jim Carrey paying Andy Kaufman, but it was called Jim and Andy.

Ah, just checked it though, Jim and Andy:The Great Beyond.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Oh. Funnily enough, I as just watching a film about Jim Carrey paying Andy Kaufman, but it was called Jim and Andy.

Good though eh Otis, he really invested in the character

chiefdave

Have watched 5 of Shot in the Dark now.

Do they have much of them in the UK? What I don't get is how it works now they have social media and camera phones. You see whenever something happens somebody pulls their phone out, films it and then you have 100 journos on Twitter asking if they can use it.
I'm on 5 now, Scott seems a bit of a dick.

I guess over there they don't need them as local stations all have their own crews so they can get them out when they need to.

Nick

Administrator
I'm on 5 now, Scott seems a bit of a dick.

I guess over there they don't need them as local stations all have their own crews so they can get them out when they need to.
Yeah, he has a nice car though. No idea what it is but wouldn't mind one

Sky_Blue_Daz

I loved the scene at the playboy mansion

Users who are viewing this thread