nene park (1 Viewer)

jackmartin

please did someone really go from the sbt and have a look at the ground? if so why? we wont be moving anywhere,what a waste of a day if they did go for a look

D

Deleted member 4232

Yeah they did. Even from a curiosity point of view, the photos were good to see. Not a bad ground at all. I'm not defending anyone, but if its not your day wasted, why do you care? Did this warrant an entirely new thread, for what was pretty much a question, which you already knew the answer to, and a moan?

Otis

It was me.

I tried out all the seats for the best view, had a cup of Bovril and had a tour of the dressing rooms. Also looked at parking and which way the wind was blowing.

Very worthwhile trip I would say. Feel much happier now about moving.

jon92

True if someone wants to look at the grounds why not? I mite go spurs ground later get a few pics

D

Deleted member 4232

Haha. Otis, did you check the surface for Edjenguélé's dancing feet? For knee-slide-ability?

Otis

Haha. Otis, did you check the surface for Edjenguélé's dancing feet? For knee-slide-ability?

I looked at leg room (14.5 inches), adequate. I looked at elbow room (4.56 inches), less than adequate. I looked at how warm the beer was (room temperature), less than adequate .......cept the room was zero degrees, therefore chilled to perfection.

Think I ticked all the boxes .... oh, and the scoreboard is two spotty 17 year old's with a bit of chalk and a piece of slate.

The other bonus was the pitch, which most definitely did have some grass on it.

Users who are viewing this thread