Negativity (1 Viewer)

I've seen a few people say. "It isnt a good start we haven't played a decent side yet"

We beat Bristol City (Promotion favorites with Wolves)
Drew to Preston (Top 6 favorites)
Beat Colchester who will be mid table at the very least.
Drew to Shrewsbury who i'll admitt aren't great but any point away from home is good.

We lost to Crawley yes but we shouldn't of after fighting back from 2 goals down and i still say the few arseholes who invaded the pitch didn't help the result.
Lost to Orient who have won every game.

Northampton isn't ideal but don't take it out on the team we have had a great start. -10 and we are not bottom and after we beat Gillingham sunday we will be even higher.

I genuinely think we will finish top 6

Gint11

Looking good, hopefully we can avoid injuries and bring 1/2 players in. In this form and confidence we need to rack up as many points as possible before any kind of dip in form we may have.

ccfcmustang

I agree, top 6 is looking extremely viable if we keep hold of our players. One thing for sure though regardless of what anyone says on here they will fight for a ticket for the play off semi at sixfields and they will also fight for a playoff final ticket at wembley

Monners

Watched from "the Hill" yesterday, and from what saw this is potentially the most exciting side we have had since youngsters like Hateley, Thomson, Danny THomas etc.. Not many would choose to play us -keep the momentum going and see where this takes us.

luwalla

I agree, top 6 is looking extremely viable if we keep hold of our players. One thing for sure though regardless of what anyone says on here they will fight for a ticket for the play off semi at sixfields and they will also fight for a playoff final ticket at wembley

Wembley yes, sixfields no. It'll be on the TV so ill watch that way ;)

Agree with both posts, Every team has a dip in form in the season, i think the key to our season will be staying relatively injury and suspension free. Mustang hit the nail on the head if we got into the play-offs NOPM would be out the window

ccfcmustang

But SISU will still get the money if we get to Wembley so is it ok for one game to attend? ;) what happened to short term pain long term gain ;)

Users who are viewing this thread