Nathan Cameron (2 Viewers)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Getting too big for his boots maybe and making silly demands? Or has Ady realised there's better out there?

@BBCNorthampton: The @ntfc contract offer to Nathan Cameron has been withdrawn. "We have moved on" says Aidy Boothroyd #ntfc #cobblers

(Not quite 'old boy' news hence me posting it here!)

wingy

Getting too big for his boots maybe and making silly demands? Or has Ady realised there's better out there?

@BBCNorthampton: The @ntfc contract offer to Nathan Cameron has been withdrawn. "We have moved on" says Aidy Boothroyd #ntfc #cobblers

(Not quite 'old boy' news hence me posting it here!)

He was a calamity in that play off game ,I doubt the others in that defence had much trust in him. I find it a bit sad TBH as he looked like a real prospect alongside Turner ,i'll never forget my surprise when I realised that we hadn't signed two new players and it was just those two ,with Turner bleaching his hair .They were an awesome partnership for around five months . Oh Well.:(

@richh87

Has he definitely been released by us? I see under an embargo we're allowed to offer new contracts to u-24's, so my first thought when I saw this was maybe we've made him an offer??

Would make sense - he'd have to play as we have nobody else.

hill83

I always thought he'd come good, but watching him in the playoffs on TV with no biased opinion, he looked like a donkey.

Hugh Jarse

Built up by the media, he started to believe his own publicity. How many players can we think of that's gone the same way?

Nonleagueherewecome

I always thought he'd come good, but watching him in the playoffs on TV with no biased opinion, he looked like a donkey.

He was awesome in the semi.

Nonleagueherewecome

That's enough about your sex life mate. Kids could be reading this.

That doesn't really make sense, but good attempt.

jimmyhillsfanclub

He played well at Bury last season.....

.....but then they were utter shite....A double-incontinent lazy slob with narcolepsy could've kept a clean sheet against that bunch...

wingy

.....but then they were utter shite....A double-incontinent lazy slob with narcolepsy could've kept a clean sheet against that bunch...

yep definitely punching above their weight at this Level ,having said that , a good day out..How long before we're described like that ?:(

Nonleagueherewecome

...but enough about Richard Wood ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

Must have been one hell of a pay cut.

Nonleagueherewecome

Gint11

Awful player, Got height and weight on his side (for a Centre back) thats it. Conference standard at most. Also hoped he would come good but then us City fans hope for a lot!

Nonleagueherewecome

Awful player, Got height and weight on his side (for a Centre back) thats it. Conference standard at most. Also hoped he would come good but then us City fans hope for a lot!

Well in the L2 Playoff Semi 2nd Leg he was the best outfield player on the pitch, so he is clearly above "Conference" standard.

Gint11

Well in the L2 Playoff Semi 2nd Leg he was the best outfield player on the pitch, so he is clearly above "Conference" standard.

Thats 1 game , not a season. So your judgment is if a player plays really well in a league 2 playoff hes a good player overall? Think again.

Users who are viewing this thread