Nathan Cameron (1 Viewer)

gally9

Beast of a player and will probably be our major asset at the end if the season. One thing though that infuriates me, he's been letting the ball bounce since birth.. Surely our central defensive coaching duo of shaw and thorn could have spotted this.. So frustrating..

Nick

Administrator
Yep one thing that annoyed me is that sometimes when the ball is in the air he mis judges and either lets it bounce or mistimes it.

Should have Murphy kicking the ball down the pitch in training for him to practise his timing against Ball or something..

nicksig

By far our best defender: a great tackler, physically strong and a big presence at the back, good on the ball and not bad in the air. Considering he's not long back after injury he's been one of the few bright points in our back line. He's one to hold onto and develop.

LewSkyBlue

i think him and edj at the back would be immense with rekord on the left and christie on the right :D sounds good to me

Mucca Mad Boys

i think him and edj at the back would be immense with rekord on the left and christie on the right :D sounds good to me

Wood is scoring too many goals to be dropped.

Like Wood, Cameron is so uncomfortable o the ball, CBs are so important n a passing game and they both are shit in possession, too scared to do anything with it.

Grendel

Are you drunk? Edge is a conference player at best. He will be gone in January of there are any takers.

LewSkyBlue

Are you drunk? Edge is a conference player at best. He will be gone in January of there are any takers.

i think he is decent. iv never been a fan of wood though (dont know why before anyone asks) and malage is about as much use as a chocolate tea pot from what iv heard.

Users who are viewing this thread