My round lads (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Urgh. Nothing for me tonight thanks.
Had more than my.fill last night. On a school night too. Had an old army pal visit so ended up in the Albany doing Jaeger bombs!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

Urgh. Nothing for me tonight thanks.
Had more than my.fill last night. On a school night too. Had an old army pal visit so ended up in the Albany doing Jaeger bombs!

Actually what’s the Albany like ? We are meeting few friends next week for a curry in Akbar’s but was going to go in there first

pastythegreat

Actually what’s the Albany like ? We are meeting few friends next week for a curry in Akbar’s but was going to go in there first
It's ok tbf. Not been in there myself for a while, almost went Holyhead but my old man suggested there instead as he likes the Birra Morretti. Was an open mike night lastnight. 3 or 4 half decent singers on. Good choice of draught beers (Draught Old Mout was my poison lastnight). Plenty of offers like 2 bottles for £5 and certain shots for £1-2. Recently been refurbished too so clean and tidy. Its actually now called the New Albany.

Sky_Blue_Daz

It's ok tbf. Not been in there myself for a while, almost went Holyhead but my old man suggested there instead as he likes the Birra Morretti. Was an open mike night lastnight. 3 or 4 half decent singers on. Good choice of draught beers (Draught Old Mout was my poison lastnight). Plenty of offers like 2 bottles for £5 and certain shots for £1-2. Recently been refurbished too so clean and tidy. Its actually now called the New Albany.

Nice one fella

Users who are viewing this thread