My New Radio Show (1 Viewer)

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that im on Hillz FM tomorrow. I have a new half an hour slot due to my work experiance. It's 100% Sport! I'll be going through National news, Local news (mostly about CCFC), Transfer news and a main topic, which tomorrow is my predictions for the Premier League and if i have time, my Championship predictions. Listen in guys. 98.6 FM between 11 and 12. Most likely between 11.30 and 12, but could be the 11-11.30 slot. Your support would be great :)

wingy

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that im on Hillz FM tomorrow. I have a new half an hour slot due to my work experiance. It's 100% Sport! I'll be going through National news, Local news (mostly about CCFC), Transfer news and a main topic, which tomorrow is my predictions for the Premier League and if i have time, my Championship predictions. Listen in guys. 98.6 FM between 11 and 12. Most likely between 11.30 and 12, but could be the 11-11.30 slot. Your support would be great :)

Go for it Liam ,SL is getting a tad long in the tooth ,some new local presenter for CWR Beckons .Whether there will be anything CCFC related remains to be seen.

hill83

Is it still in the youth centre on yardley street? Used to love it there.

SBS

Have to say that whenever I'm in Coventry I listen to The Hillz, certainly much better than the commercial stations that flick between Olly Murs and JLS's new songs all day. Fair play to whoever started it because I think it's a great community project.

Good luck anyway fella, just don't start calling for Chris Dunn in goal, which I seem to remember you doing on here ;)

Have to say that whenever I'm in Coventry I listen to The Hillz, certainly much better than the commercial stations that flick between Olly Murs and JLS's new songs all day. Fair play to whoever started it because I think it's a great community project.

Good luck anyway fella, just don't start calling for Chris Dunn in goal, which I seem to remember you doing on here ;)

HAHAHA dont worry, i wont be giving Dunn a referance ;) Just intellegant Sports debate

Nick

Administrator
Nice to see they are helping the community by letting you on ha

Good luck with it though :)

Grendel

Invite psgm1 on and have a discussion on the sky blue trust.

Evo1883

good luck with your show ,I haven't really listened to hillz before but maybe now I have an excuse :D

RoboCCFC90

Good luck Liam :)

Fluffsta

I might try a listen through the app as the quality of sound is awful if you live more than 2 miles from Hillfields.

wingy

I might try a listen through the app as the quality of sound is awful if you live more than 2 miles from Hillfields.

Its pretty dodgy if you're closer as well ,needed to knock the volume down a couple of Decibels .

He didn't do bad for a young un ,sounds like he's doing it again next week.

Go for it Liam ,SL is getting a tad long in the tooth ,some new local presenter for CWR Beckons .Whether there will be anything CCFC related remains to be seen.

Its pretty dodgy if you're closer as well ,needed to knock the volume down a couple of Decibels .

He didn't do bad for a young un ,sounds like he's doing it again next week.

Cheers, we had a few issues with the equipment, Mic's, CD players etc. but hopefully it should be fixed next week. It will only be for half an hour next week cus the girls from my work experiance will be back. I was covering their slot too (gigidy)

Hugh Jarse

Be yourself and don't sell out and become just yet another by the numbers presenter. There are far too many of them around.

Users who are viewing this thread