My mate just emailed the ticket office (1 Viewer)

honestken

Hello,

I am thinking of getting a season ticket for the coming season.

I have worked out that the extra fuel cost to get to Northampton and back for games will pretty much amount to the average cost of a match ticket if I purchased a season ticket at the advertised price.

So I would like to know if because of this I could have a season ticket for free? I think this would be fair as I will be spending almost £300 extra in fuel costs this season if I am to go to watch "home" games in Northampton.

It was not my choice to move out of Coventry, so why, as a supporter for over 30 years, do I get punished for a decision that has been taken out of my hands by the owners of the football club?

I think, due to these circumstances I should be entitled to a free one, or alternatively the club could give me say £230 cash back the day I purchase a season ticket so that would be £10 fuel costs covered for the 23 "home" games which are to be played in Northampton.

I will look forward to you're response.

Regards

honestken

Hello,

I am thinking of getting a season ticket for the coming season.

I have worked out that the extra fuel cost to get to Northampton and back for games will pretty much amount to the average cost of a match ticket if I purchased a season ticket at the advertised price.

So I would like to know if because of this I could have a season ticket for free? I think this would be fair as I will be spending almost £300 extra in fuel costs this season if I am to go to watch "home" games in Northampton.

It was not my choice to move out of Coventry, so why, as a supporter for over 30 years, do I get punished for a decision that has been taken out of my hands by the owners of the football club?

I think, due to these circumstances I should be entitled to a free one, or alternatively the club could give me say £230 cash back the day I purchase a season ticket so that would be £10 fuel costs covered for the 23 "home" games which are to be played in Northampton.

I will look forward to you're response.

Regards
think he will get one?!? :)

dadgad

Good email and perfectly logical.
Is there a European directive for the principles at stake?
Enough for a legal challenge?

ccfcway

I am just awaiting the "buy season tickets whilst we are in Northampton and you will get the 1st year free in the new stadium" line for TF.

No intention of building a stadium so they wont have to shell out, but to FL it will look like they are reqarding fans that go to Northampton

VegetableSamosa

I am just awaiting the "buy season tickets whilst we are in Northampton and you will get the 1st year free in the new stadium" line for TF.

No intention of building a stadium so they wont have to shell out, but to FL it will look like they are reqarding fans that go to Northampton

Stop giving them ideas!

Covstu

they want people there so by putting cheap tickets and other options with travel, they are trying to attract us back. Don't let this happen, we need to stay strong and NOT go to home games at Northampton

smickyboy

Don't trust them

Beware they'll go for the cashback option get your money then never give you any back. Shitsu should never be trusted especially that smarmy fisher!

Users who are viewing this thread