My largest ever bet. (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

I had a couple of winners on the footy yesterday, as its Christmas and its basically free money I've put all my £106.36 winnings on Cov to beat MK Dons on Saturday, returns of £500ish. Needless to say I'm gonna be a very nervous man come Saturday. Lets hope our good run of form continues !

PUSB

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Easy come - easy go! :D

Seriously though, I think you have a good chance of a winnah!

jon92

I always like to have a bet but when u do it everyday just seems to always go back to breaking even bad habit gambling lol

CovisGod

I always like to have a bet but when u do it everyday just seems to always go back to breaking even bad habit gambling lol

I have £5 a week on the Saturday football, I had £500 on an accumulator a few weeks back, £100 yesterday, I definatley win more than I lose. Think the key is to not be greedy, if you can win £30 off a £5 bet that's a great return for the week. This bet is very much a Christmas exception to the rule !

CJparker

Well good luck, fingers crossed it comes in...for all our sakes

How much will you get if it comes in?

jon92

Yh was going to say your £5 week budget gone out the window with your £100 bet lol. I had £40 win on long run yesterday that returned £120

jon92

Coral put on their twitter yesterday that they had to pay out £127k a punter put £1000 on united to win 4-3

ccfcway

I have £5 a week on the Saturday football, I had £500 on an accumulator a few weeks back, £100 yesterday, I definatley win more than I lose. Think the key is to not be greedy, if you can win £30 off a £5 bet that's a great return for the week. This bet is very much a Christmas exception to the rule !

How can £103 on cov winning be your largest ever bet, if you had £500 on an accumulator a few weeks back ?

CovisGod

How can £103 on cov winning be your largest ever bet, if you had £500 on an accumulator a few weeks back ?

£106 is the largest bet I've ever placed, the returns if I win are £500, the most I've ever won is £500 that was a £5 bet a few weeks back

BackRoomRummermill

I had a couple of winners on the footy yesterday, as its Christmas and its basically free money I've put all my £106.36 winnings on Cov to beat MK Dons on Saturday, returns of £500ish. Needless to say I'm gonna be a very nervous man come Saturday. Lets hope our good run of form continues !

PUSB

What odds did you get then ?

rob9872

No goldie or Bailey, hope you win but I'd keep my powder dry

CovisGod

4/1 on the Cov v MK Dons, no idea about the accumulator a few weeks back, it was an 8 game accumulator

D

Deleted member 4232

Milky Bars are on him! They've only won me 38 quid today.

CovisGod

Thanks fellas, the last half hour of that game I felt so sick, even my Mum who couldn't pick a football out of a lineup of balls was sat with her head in her hands !

Half of me is tempted to whack th lot on the Shrewsbury game but where does it end ? I'm happy with that win and I'm not gonna be greedy, Ill spend that on mine and my mates night out after the Shrewsbury game and the rest can stay in my bank until the bills come out !

Cheers folks

BackRoomRummermill

Cov is God

Take your winnings and enjoy them.................. do not give them back to the Bookie and stay off the big betting mate it is not a clever or good thing to do.

Everything in moderation

Astute

Bit of advice from a seasoned punter.

Don't feel as though you have to have a bet each game. Look out for the bigger odds. Look out for who is/isn't playing. No result is a certainty. Ask the punters that lost big today on Sheff Utd. Biggest one is don't bet what you can't afford to lose. I see every bet as a loss then the winnings are a bonus.

Congrats on win. Had £200 on us myself....mainly because of their players out and the big odds available.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Astute by name and nature-
Covisgod-- very well done,,,,take your money though mate.. enjoy it.. DO NOT give it back to the bookie... a fool and his money are easily parted... do not be that fool...:p

I too once had a habit...no an addiction... its controlled but not gone.....:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread