My invention (1 Viewer)

skybluedan

i reckon someone has stolen my idea, a few years ago I thought about gloves in the winter that had a hard tip on so you could use your phone without taking them off and low and behold seen a pair in the shop today some fuckin bastard got there before me.....

skybluedan

hahahaha twat ,Nick touchscreen gloves was my idea and some sneaky bastard has stole it......

skybluedan

When did you conjure up this Idea Dan ,IIRC touch screen Gloves seem to have been around 3-4 years ?

Yeah I reckon it was about that time mate,I was going through a period of coming up with ideas like the gloves and my condiment biro and me vacuum cleaner for wheelchair users (it just clips underneath) I thought as there wheeling round they could clean at the same time? Apparently not politically correct though

skybluedan

Could of been longer, I mean when was the first touch screen phone out?

covmark

Yeah I reckon it was about that time mate,I was going through a period of coming up with ideas like the gloves and my condiment biro and me vacuum cleaner for wheelchair users (it just clips underneath) I thought as there wheeling round they could clean at the same time? Apparently not politically correct though
Haha condiment biro, that's quality mate.

J

Jack Griffin

Should have patented it then.

Covkid1968#

i reckon someone has stolen my idea, a few years ago I thought about gloves in the winter that had a hard tip on so you could use your phone without taking them off and low and behold seen a pair in the shop today some fuckin bastard got there before me.....

Father in Law invented the laser on top of work toools like drills to ensure you drilled straight etc.....took it to B & Q and Dyson who wernt interested. Chinese took it on and gave him £15k to investigate further.....unfortuinately his patent didnt cover Asia only America and Europe so they knicked the idea off him Now seen in loads of DIY shops.....Pfffffff!!!!!!!!!!

skybluedan

Father in Law invented the laser on top of work toools like drills to ensure you drilled straight etc.....took it to B & Q and Dyson who wernt interested. Chinese took it on and gave him £15k to investigate further.....unfortuinately his patent didnt cover Asia only America and Europe so they knicked the idea off him Now seen in loads of DIY shops.....Pfffffff!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

the robbing fuckers

Last edited:

Otis

Dan, you know what's going to be big? Electrified water.

Get on it while you can.

Thank me later.

Otis

There's another 2 I thought of myself as well.

A loaf of bread, but between each slice is a rasher of bacon, a sausage and a handful of beans. So, already packed into the loaf. You take 2 slices out and pop it into the toaster and 2 minutes later you have BREADFAST!

Second one I am working on is a mixture of tea and coffee. I want to call it Toffee, but some bastard has already stolen the name! Grrrrr!!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
How about Low Fat Diet Water? Bottled water with zero calories. The girls will love it! :claping hands:

Covstu

There's another 2 I thought of myself as well.

A loaf of bread, but between each slice is a rasher of bacon, a sausage and a handful of beans. So, already packed into the loaf. You take 2 slices out and pop it into the toaster and 2 minutes later you have BREADFAST!
There is a cafe that actually does a full breakfast in the loaf! Sorry pal, you have been beaten to that one

Second one I am working on is a mixture of tea and coffee. I want to call it Toffee, but some bastard has already stolen the name! Grrrrr!!!

skybluedan

Apparently you can not mass murder mice for gain or profit so I'm going back with me gym idea for Jehovah's Jehovah's fitness.........

Otis

Apparently you can not mass murder mice for gain or profit so I'm going back with me gym idea for Jehovah's Jehovah's fitness.........

Nay bad, but do you also like my Squirrel Bomb Detector?

Squirrels can bury thousands of nuts all over the place, but always have the ability to find them come rain or shine. So, my idea is, we just utilise this technology and strap squirrels to bomb detectors.

The hard part might be in training them to sniff out bombs rather than nuts, but it is a work in progress.

Maybe we can ask all our enemies if they will only plant bombs covered in almond paste. :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread