Mw3 (1 Viewer)

Marty

Thought we may as well have a MW3 thread, where we can stick all the latest videos and announcements in.

This game looks awesome, Seems they are putting in a section similar to Zombies but they shoot at you an stuff, instead of just following you around.

[video=youtube;BxDQ2Ow-VfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxDQ2Ow-VfI[/video]

Marty

Cod is class, you only hate it cause you suck at the game.

Marty

Not heard that comeback before. :facepalm:

CoD isn't even the best FPS series.. but I won't get into that debate.

It's true, i've seen your stats scotty. You deserve no opinion on games after seeing the crap you play to up your gamerscore. ;)

I never said CoD is the best series but come on then tell us what the best FPS is......?? I'll tell you something if EA have anything to do with it they'll not only put out a substandard game they need to update within a couple of weeks, they also rip you off with there product activation codes. Have you brought the EA season ticket yet??

cornoccfc

It's true, i've seen your stats scotty. You deserve no opinion on games after seeing the crap you play to up your gamerscore. ;)

I never said CoD is the best series but come on then tell us what the best FPS is......?? I'll tell you something if EA have anything to do with it they'll not only put out a substandard game they need to update within a couple of weeks, they also rip you off with there product activation codes. Have you brought the EA season ticket yet??

Check hours played mate, barely 10 across the entire CoD series.

And the gamerscore is a separate issue, there are many awesome games out this generation, shame most people ignore them for the supposedly superior CoD.

Marty

Check hours played mate, barely 10 across the entire CoD series.

And the gamerscore is a separate issue, there are many awesome games out this generation, shame most people ignore them for the supposedly superior CoD.

So you have based this opinion on less then 10 hours on the whole CoD series, hmmmmm...... and yes i agree there are many great games this gen, but you seem to think i'm some kinda CoD fan boy (which i'm not) and your making out that i ignore all the other games which i don't.

cornoccfc

So you have based this opinion on less then 10 hours on the whole CoD series, hmmmmm...... and yes i agree there are many great games this gen, but you seem to think i'm some kinda CoD fan boy (which i'm not) and your making out that i ignore all the other games which i don't.

I don't need to play the game further to know I'm not interested in it.

And my comment about 'most people ignoring games' wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the majority of gamers who if you check their gamercard have nothing but CoD on there.

Corno your shite at fifa! :)

And Oli, I've been bossing it on FIFA World Cup recently with 3-star Togo so shhh. (because another pet hate of mine is people playing as only 5-star teams on the FIFAs)

Marty

I don't need to play the game further to know I'm not interested in it.

And my comment about 'most people ignoring games' wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the majority of gamers who if you check their gamercard have nothing but CoD on there.

thats fair enough, i just miss read what your wrote, and yeah loads of people do only play the CoD series.

Covstu

I love CoD, its just so addictive!! I wasnt a huge fan of Black ops, very overpriced and the online options were managed poorly. I am hoping the MW3 storyline is half decent as i think it maybe a poor storyline and a focus on multiplayer which will ruin it. MW & MW2 were both superb with great storylines and i also loved the special ops part on MW2 which kept the game alive for months!!

Marty

The Modern Warfare series is made by Infinity Ward, and it's meant to be the best one yet, all the poorer versions of the CoD games are produced Treyarch (WaW, BO), If you go to Tescos on release day then you will have no problems getting a copy and you will get it for around £25. All my games i buy on release day all come from Tescos as they always have decent offers on.

CovInEssex

put out a substandard game they need to update within a couple of weeks

BlackOpsCover.png

It's ALLLL about:

[video=youtube;d91BIBgU-ao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d91BIBgU-ao[/video]

Disorganised1

I'm a big CoD fan - and if you look at my online profile it's nearly all CoD ~ but we have 2 X-boxes and my offline profile is rather different.

Covstu

I do think that is the disappointment is the amount of additional bits which cost a fortune!!!!

Marty

I do think that is the disappointment is the amount of additional bits which cost a fortune!!!!

Do you mean the DLC?? because yeah I agree it's a rip off, it's just purely a money making scam as well which annoys me so much, never paid for a DLC yet and don't think i ever will. I remember when games use to get delays afters delays with the developers working on the kinks, when you brought the game and it was complete, expect more ripping off until people take a stand against it. :D

Covstu

totally marty and i think thats why Black ops was suffering big style initially as they were vertually bringing out the new packs weeks after the realise of the bloody game!!! I only brought one of the two packs for MW2 as well, if it had more special ops missions i would have brought both!

Users who are viewing this thread