Mutton under pressure? (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

Could'nt happen to a nicer bloke if you ask me! about he got his neck pulled back in.

rupert_bear

Be interesting Ann Lucas will be more rigid than Mutton and i think strengthen the councils resolve in their support of ACL. A good move

torchomatic

So, you want to make ownership of the football ground by the football club - whoever is in charge - more difficult?

Why "a good move"?

Figures.

Be interesting Ann Lucas will be more rigid than Mutton and i think strengthen the councils resolve in their support of ACL. A good move

Ashdown1

Did the council refuse you planning permission or something or not empty your bin one week, you seem to have a terrible grudge old boy ??

torchomatic

Me? I work for a Council. No grudge, just can't see why certain posters are obsessively putting them before their football club.

Did the council refuse you planning permission or something or not empty your bin one week, you seem to have a terrible grudge old boy ??

Nonleagueherewecome

Me? I work for a Council. No grudge, just can't see why certain posters are obsessively putting them before SISU

Fixed. And I'll do it every time I spot you doing that ;)

torchomatic

And CCFC? Where do they come into it. Seem to be the only entity you never mention.

we are not we are putting them before sisu

beat me to it

torchomatic

James Smith

Someone shoulder surfing just asked if this thread was about cooking having seen the title :D

katzenjammer

Anyone know if Anne Lucas returned to watching her football team once MK left? Or was that proven to be one big publicity stunt?

She did, within half an hour of it being announced he had left, I was in the ticket office at the time. She came in with Joe Elliott.

Users who are viewing this thread