Murphy contract. (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

Ends at Norwich December 2016,has to be an opportunity to sign on a permanent deal if promoted.
Apologies if already been discussed.

rupert_bear

Would love him here on a permanent deal a lot will depend what division Norwich are in next season I should think, I think they have their work cut out to stay up unfortunately. I can't see any fee being that high but would we have money for transfer fees that's the problem.

stupot07

Epic fail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

rupert_bear

Read the Norwich article looks like the OP is a year out, he could be buyable though. As I said depends what division Norwich are in

Lamptey

you would think Murphy could go well in the prem, is his bro still at norwich? think he was more highly thought of than Jacob?

PVA

Murphy signed a new contract in the summer.

Mowbray wanted him to sign during pre season but Norwich wouldn't let him out on loan until he signed a new deal.

Skyblueweeman

you would think Murphy could go well in the prem, is his bro still at norwich? think he was more highly thought of than Jacob?

The other brother is own loan at MK Dons. And you're right, he's thought of more highly than Jacob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brylowes

Doh.sorry hadn't seen about extensions was going on what told by NCFC fans.
Still 3 days in and first ,epic fail. Not bad.

stupot07

Doh.sorry hadn't seen about extensions was going on what told by NCFC fans.
Still 3 days in and first ,epic fail. Not bad.

Welcome to SBT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Brylowes

If Norwich stay up I still think there's a deal to be done.For not that much money.Would love to see him in the championship as our player.

robbiethemole

I'm sorry?? wasn't he supposed to be the "shittest player" ever to wear a City shirt!!! where's that fuckin numpty now I wonder!

Sick Boy

Can't see us being able to afford the fee to sign him considering our limited access to revenue.

Otis

I'm sorry?? wasn't he supposed to be the "shittest player" ever to wear a City shirt!!! where's that fuckin numpty now I wonder!
The shittiest ever player I have seen was at Some Common in the Sunday league. This guy went for a sliding tackle and slid straight into a great big pile of doggie crap.

He was well shitty.

mechaishida

The shittiest ever player I have seen was at Some Common in the Sunday league. This guy went for a sliding tackle and slid straight into a great big pile of doggie crap.

He was well shitty.

That was Hacker McNasty, btw.

If we go up, we may be able to sign Murphy permanently. I don't think Norwich would look for more than £2 million myself, maybe a bit lower.

If we don't go up, he probably will go on loan again next season in the Championship.

stupot07

He was well shitty.

I played footy with a lad who did that and he got hospitalised with septacemia he'd got a cut on his knee and dog shit got in it. He was very poorly and in hospital for a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread