Murphy 2 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
When you do not know what I am, then I am something. But when you know what I am, then I am nothing.

What am I?

1966skyblue

It is not a riddle, just questioning what he was doing for the last goal. 2 went through him on Saturday as well. Occasionally a good shot stopper but not good enough.

Sterling Archer

It is not a riddle, just questioning what he was doing for the last goal. 2 went through him on Saturday as well. Occasionally a good shot stopper but not good enough.

If only we'd have dropped him for that superstar Chris Dunn when we had the chance.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Should've persuaded Oggy to sign on for another few years!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I really do not know why he was out that far. It's not even as though he'd ran out to make the header; he was virtually there as the ball came to him I think. No keeper should be that far outside the area, especially with an attacker (McDonald) that close to them.

Very disappointing, especially as it's not the first time he's been lobbed from distance because of his keenness to head the ball.

I'm sure it's happened before, but can't think what fixture it was this season. Was thinking Bradford, but that was where Baker scored for us from the half way line....

CJ_covblaze

Worrying that he feels like he has to do that. An error yes. A costly one no.

Astute

He was only covering Websters position for him.

Users who are viewing this thread