Mr Fisher said...... (1 Viewer)

georgehudson

Amongst the utterances of Mr Fisher, on Monday 20th was the protracted explanation that on Wednesday they (don't know who they are/were), were, to be interviewing on Wednesday 22nd, for a head of recruitment, on the footballing side.
The list having been narrowed down to 2 persons.
No announcements have been made to my knowledge ?
Perhaps, those in the know could elaborate ?

StevieM

Mr Fisher also said that Robins would be working with a "Top eight" budget.
How could he possibly calculate that and on what does he base his figures on to comply with FFP?
With the increasing probability of minimal season ticket sales (if people are true to their word) the playing budget would be meagre to say the least?
Again a similar scenario as to his Sixfields attendance projections which were proved to be way out and also the arrogance of the man to think that we can all be hoodwinked by him all of the time.

Terry Gibson's perm

How could he possibly calculate that and on what does he base his figures on to comply with FFP?
With the increasing probability of minimal season ticket sales (if people are true to their word) the playing budget would be meagre to say the least?
Again a similar scenario as to his Sixfields attendance projections which were proved to be way out and also the arrogance of the man to think that we can all be hoodwinked by him all of the time.

Also how does he know it will be a top eight budget? It's total guess work and bollocks by this horrible specimen if he is basing it on figures from this years league 2 still can't be right as he doesn't know who will be in the league.

The playing budget will be piss poor and the team will reflect that just as it has this year.

oucho

Amongst the utterances of Mr Fisher, on Monday 20th was the protracted explanation that on Wednesday they were to be interviewing on Wednesday 22nd for a head of recruitment on the footballing side, the list having been narrowed down to 2 persons. No announcements have been made to my knowledge? Perhaps, those in the know could elaborate ?

Isn't that Venus's job? If so, does it mean we're gonna be seeing the back of Venus?

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but I have mostly been purposefully ignoring the whole Q&A thing.

theferret

Could be wrong, but isn't FFP based on revenues in previous seasons? After tomorrow our average will be around 9K which based on league 2 this season would make us the second best supported club. It is a reasonable assumption that we COULD have a top 8 budget.

Support will plummet next season of course, and if break even is the goal, then you wonder if a top 8 budget is anywhere near feasible - but under FPP I guess it would be. I have given up second guessing what they have in mind though.

ajsccfc

If they were genuinely interviewing for someone who may help shape the short-term future of the club, I'm alright with them taking a few days about it.

skybluetony176

Oooo! Another top eight budget to look forward to. I hope he doesn't overachieve before Xmas under achieve after finishing the season placed bang on budget. People will be calling for his head by January if he does.

georgehudson

Well there are the exultant group on here who wear the KAKFA badge, i thought we'd have a reposte, at least.
Still, TDF is probably going through his utterances looking for clues ?

martcov

He also said he's not motivated by money

He used to work for the Commerzbank Bank in investment banking. I would say an unusual choice of career for someone not motivated by money. I assume he was referring more to the situation at CCFC where trundling along at breakeven, or around about, is the official policy.

Users who are viewing this thread