Mp3 player (1 Viewer)

urbanbushmonkey

Hey all you tech types.

I'm looking for a new mp3 player for when I'm at the gym. The one I currently have (a sony something or other) is absolutely dreadful. Even on full blast you can barely hear anything from it. So I thought I'd splash out and get something new and wondered if anyone had any suggestions?
Anything up to £150 really, although ideally I'd rather spend a little less and have some extra cash towards getting a new computer.
Storage isn't a problem as I only have 4/5gb worth of music so I don't need a 160gb monster. Just something loud :)

ajsccfc

What headphones are you using? That might be a factor, I've got a few pairs and barely going over half volume drowns out other noise at the gym easily. Going full volume would render me deaf before long.

urbanbushmonkey

Currently using the earbuds that came with the mp3 player.
It's the same when I connect it to my car via the aux-in port, it's horribly quiet. My friends mp3 player is really loud though.

cornoccfc

Does it have any region settings?

My SanDisk has EU and RoW settings, and the RoW setting does not have to comply with EU ruling about volume and is therefore louder

Nick

Administrator
I use in ear ones at the gym, they aren't expensive but they do work quite well and don't fall out like the standard iPhones ones, ones like this.

What MP3 Player do you have?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Me - Just off to the gym with my music ..........

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
♪♫♪♫♫ "247 Radio One - Just for the music!" ♪♫♪♪♪♫

Users who are viewing this thread