Mowbray wants to sign Cole and Bigi in January (1 Viewer)

Otis

Mowbray wants to sign Cole and Bigi in January? Or the Coventry Telegraph want Mowbray to want to sign Cole and Bigi in January?

no_loyalty

Mowbray wants to sign Cole and Bigi in January? Or the Coventry Telegraph want Mowbray to want to sign Cole and Bigi in January?

The Coventry Telegraph, they have even offered to pay some towards Cole and Bigi's wages with Andy Turner and Alan Poole agreeing to take a wage cut

Otis

The Coventry Telegraph, they have even offered to pay some towards Cole and Bigi's wages with Andy Turner and Alan Poole agreeing to take a wage cut

Maybe they'll move the CT offices to the Butts too, so they can be closer to the club as it builds its new home.

wingy

So does that mean Arma Kent are staying or replaced by further loans or Turners replacemement will be a loan ?

Captain Dart

The bits further down the piece are more informative, quotes from TM which explain the situation as he sees it, as opposed to the spurious inventions and suppositions of the first part of the article.

chiefdave

The bits further down the piece are more informative, quotes from TM which explain the situation as he sees it, as opposed to the spurious inventions and suppositions of the first part of the article.

At no point is Mogga quoted saying anything about signing Cole or Bigi!

DazzleTommyDazzle

At no point is Mogga quoted saying anything about signing Cole or Bigi!

I appreciate that it's open season on the CT here these days, but there is a quote from TM that says:

“January is three weeks away now and things could change then. Hopefully we might be able to firm up some of the loans to permanent signings and then the problem disappears"

Now, I think we'd all agree that making Armstrong, Kent , Murphy or Turner into permanent signings next month is - let's say - a bit unlikely.

So that leaves Cole and Bigi, both of which have been rumoured around these parts. Given that TM is quoted as saying "some", rather implying the plural, I think that the conclusion drawn in the article is more in the "reasonable" camp than the "spurious" one.

H

Huckerby

I appreciate that it's open season on the CT here these days, but there is a quote from TM that says:

“January is three weeks away now and things could change then. Hopefully we might be able to firm up some of the loans to permanent signings and then the problem disappears"

Now, I think we'd all agree that making Armstrong, Kent , Murphy or Turner into permanent signings next month is - let's say - a bit unlikely.

So that leaves Cole and Bigi, both of which have been rumoured around these parts. Given that TM is quoted as saying "some", rather implying the plural, I think that the conclusion drawn in the article is more in the "reasonable" camp than the "spurious" one.
who do you think you are talking sense

Grendel

Bigiamara is, according to one website, on £19,000 a week until 2017.
Cole similar. Certainly in the first case Newcastle would have to agree a fully paid up contract.
The rumour turner may stay until the end of the season is very odd as he'd amber a free agent in the summer

Nick

Administrator
Cole similar. Certainly in the first case Newcastle would have to agree a fully paid up contract.
The rumour turner may stay until the end of the season is very odd as he'd amber a free agent in the summer
That's pretty much Cardiff releasing him and him putting himself in the shop window

torchomatic

Most interesting:

"15 female footballers who are insanely hot."

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

The thing is unless Bigirimana submits an official transfer request then Newcastle would still have to pay up the remainder of that contract even if they sold him. It might be practical for both Newcastle and Bigi to agree to a payoff that amounts to 5/10k per week to the end of the contract to cancel it, Newcastle would then save 50% of the cash they would have to pay for a player they dont want and Bigi would get game time at a crucial part of his career

Astute

If a club wants to get rid of a player but a player wants to sit out a contract then yes the full payment would be due if the player wants it. But if a club wants rid of a player and the player wants to go then it is down to negotiations.

rupert_bear

I bloody hope it's Jacob Murphy !! Get Bigiriamma and/or Joe Cole too and that leaves a space for a striker loan !

Users who are viewing this thread