Mowbray needs to go (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Sorry but no manager should be in a job when they are clueless on tactics and selections plus lose this many games from a dominating position.

Players don't seem to play for him either. Something rotten has set in and he can't turn this around.

Too many of his signings have been awful and he refuses to drop players who are out of form.

Mowbray needs to go. We need someone with fight to try and take us back to the Championship.

cmoncity

Just wish we knew what has happened to stop us winning...something major has happened somewhere in the club at some point. I hope we stick with him but am concerned he doesnt seem to be able to turn this around

Just wish we knew what has happened to stop us winning...something major has happened somewhere in the club at some point. I hope we stick with him but am concerned he doesnt seem to be able to turn this around

Cole happened. Pay a player way more than anyone else and it pees off all the other players, and kills spirit in the dressing room. I said that at the time, but people fell for the rubbish about being the best player in the league.

fernandopartridge

Drivel. As is your forte. He's made some poor signings like every manager ever, had some bad fortune with injuries. Signs some cracking loan players but despite poor form probably has to play them under the terms of their loan. His love affair with Fortune will hopefully end this summer.

AFCCOVENTRY

Mogga is getting outwitted by average managers. He is an apparent premiership, champions league manager.

He's not part of the new breed of manager like Eddie Howe etc.

fernandopartridge

Cole happened. Pay a player way more than anyone else and it pees off all the other players, and kills spirit in the dressing room. I said that at the time, but people fell for the rubbish about being the best player in the league.

Cole apparently playing for a pittance

SkyBlueRuffian

Drivel. As is your forte. He's made some poor signings like every manager ever, had some bad fortune with injuries. Signs some cracking loan players but despite poor form probably has to play them under the terms of their loan. His love affair with Fortune will hopefully end this summer.

Until recently he would never play Fortune in his strongest position up top, always left or right of a 3.
His constant belief in Murphy is something of a joke, and his mid season madness of signing Cole, Bigi and Hunt wrecked the momentum.

Bad decisions have cost us dearly.

Last edited:

quinn1971

Yeah mowbrays shit...it's March and wer'e safe does he not realise we don't do that sort of thing...have a word with yourself

matesx

So many apologists for utter clueless shite

no passion no fight no idea.... The least I expect

D

Deleted member 2477

What a load of bollocks. Changing manager every sason is not the answer. Yes something has gone wrong but let mowbray sort it and look forward to next sason.
we have had a better season this year than for the last five years so stop jumping on the bandwagon of mowbrey out. The problem with our club is fickle fans with no passion or loyalty

quinn1971

Have you seen the form?

Have you you seen the last 16 years, nobody could do any better with what we've got, look at the quality of loans he's brought in, if we hadn't lost reda or turner we'd still be play offs or better, he's the best manager we've had in years yet some still want him gone, amazes me how fans forget where we were last season, give him time,

SkyblueBazza

Defend him? Clueless? Worthy of the sack?

Something pretty dramatic has changed. We were playing most other teams off the park & right in the thick of the promotion race - nobody was calling for his head then! A change now isn't going to magic us into the play-offs nor in reality stand us in any better stead for next season...give someone a chance to build rather than wrecking 1/3-1/2 of the way through his plans!!!

...onwards & upwards PUSB

ratovan2

He has a players in his squad that some teams look on with envy, Armstrong is class yet he`s turned him into shit.
Bad selections, bad tactics, the forsight of Stevie wonder, fuckin hell I seen games needing change from miles away and he`s on the sidelines wondering if he should have the steak or fish tonight.

SlowerThanPlatt

Defend him? Clueless? Worthy of the sack?

Something pretty dramatic has changed. We were playing most other teams off the park & right in the thick of the promotion race - nobody was calling for his head then! A change now isn't going to magic us into the play-offs nor in reality stand us in any better stead for next season...give someone a chance to build rather than wrecking 1/3-1/2 of the way through his plans!!!

...onwards & upwards PUSB
Well obviously no one was calling him to be sacked when we were top just like no one was calling for Pressley to be sacked when we were smashing teams every week and look how that ended

AFCCOVENTRY

Also Ricketts as captain is useless. He looks so unmotivated and unbothered. Where's the leader on the pitch?

Users who are viewing this thread