Mowbray Interview (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I want to hear him show a bit of passion!!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I need subtitles.....

Nick

Administrator
Players need to get back to their levels
They will have another opportunity at the weekend to get back to their levels

Nick

Administrator
Too many players below par
Their centre halves collosal
Players lacking and didnt turn up

ccfcway

"we didn't do enough all night long, from the 1st whistle to the last. Tonight wasn't good enough"

Nick

Administrator
He doesn't see any positives from them tonight at all.
Have to react and be a man when chips are down.

Nick

Administrator
Does this mean changes on Saturday then? It is that situation again with empty promises, players not good enough but still starting.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Has he said anything?
Not the Coventry City we have come to know this season

Another chance to get back to our levels this saturday

Thank you to the traveling support

Didn't do enough all night long

Wasn't good enough, balance between being too harsh on the team and still trying to keep belief and confidence up

Let them no it's not good enough but we still love them as they've done amazing things for us at times this season

Not many positives tonight

Otis

Disapointed
Frustrated
Doesnt look like a ccfc team
down in confidence
He just needs to show the bleeders the league table!

Tell them to take a good look at that and drill into them what is possible!

Big changes needed for Saturday.

TM HAS to drop Ricketts and bring in Lorentzson.

He has to look at changing the system too. Rose surely is one worth considering as a starter. Martin as well!

steve82

Players that have produced for us this season didn't tonight

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Doesn't sound like cups of tea get thrown in the dressing room . He's always quite philosophical and appears calm but I do hope as a result of this appalling form there are changes at the weekend . I doubt it.

steve82

Players that produced for us before Christmas, haven't since more like!

Spot on, how or why I've no idea. How can we slip in performances so drastically!
Changes required now.. Starting with Ricketts!!!

Gazolba

<snip> players not good enough but still starting.

The thing is he knows some of them can be good enough, but he never knows what type of performance he is going to get. He can't rely on anyone to be solid from week to week (except maybe Stokes).

Gazolba

<snip> as a result of this appalling form there are changes at the weekend . I doubt it.

Well he has been making changes and people on here have said 'pick your strongest team and stick with it' and 'these constant changes are disrupting the team'. So he can't win (literally). I'm sure there will be changes. Cole will come back, Tudgay wont start.

The Reverend Skyblue

Not one Part of this team, including those in management ,have any fight in them.

TM sounds disinterested and passionless .
TM managerial record tells you that after Xmas his teams are ,consistently shit.
Where's the passion , why isn't he screaming at the players to pull their collective fingers out their arses. Show some fucking passion Mowbray and kick the players into doing the same.
Too many loan players who couldn't give two fucks if we do well or not, they know come summer they will all be going back to their clubs, not one of them have any feeling for our club.

Last edited:

Otis

The worst thing in all this is, you get a really below par performance, you have words and you expect a reaction from the players for that poor effort.

What you don't expect is that, that next performance is even worse and more abject than the first one.

No reaction at all tonight by all accounts and the reality seemingly that we were even worse.

Otis

Is Ricketts going to be the new scapegoat?
Not a scapegoat I don't think. The bloke is nearly 35. If he wasn't captain he would have been rested.

He's playing every game because he is captain.

Just looks to me like he needs a rest.

Nick

Administrator
I watched a program the other day about Forest and Clough, the ex players were saying that the one thing he would never accept was lack of effort and heart. If people made a mistake they made a mistake, if people didn't give a shit it was a different story.

steve82

Not a scapegoat I don't think. The bloke is nearly 35. If he wasn't captain he would have been rested.

He's playing every game because he is captain.

Just looks to me like he needs a rest.

What's he offering tho as captain? Nothing from what I've seen for months. He's not a leader, or the right leader this group needs right now. Men with character are needed to drag this team back up. Ricketts is not offering this, so why can we not rest/drop him.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I watched a program the other day about Forest and Clough, the ex players were saying that the one thing he would never accept was lack of effort and heart. If people made a mistake they made a mistake, if people didn't give a shit it was a different story.

...Murphy would be long gone.

Johnnythespider

I was quick to say that I wanted the team that beat Bury to start as many games as possible until the end of the season, I was wrong. One change I would like to see is to move Murphy in off the flanks and play someone who can protect the full backs. I wouldn't mind seeing him played up front with Armstrong as we need to start pulling some of these centre backs about to create space. We have someone in Lorentzen who can come in for Ricketts who looks like he needs a break. Then it just comes down to plain hard work, earlier in the season we closed teams down a lot quicker than we do now, we need to get back to that and hopefully results will pick up.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

I don't think being captain gives you a right to a place in the starting XI. Rest him for a game or 2, give the armband to someone else and bring Lorentzson in.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not sure its helpful to have a manager screaming on the sideline all the time, isn't that what we basically had under Pressley?

He was the same when we were winning and it weren't a problem for people when we were winning, now we're not and people are complaining he isn't animated and passionate enough on the touchline.

I'd rather Mowbray and the team get back to doing the things that took us to the top of the league.

Users who are viewing this thread