Moving to Coventry-Advice please (1 Viewer)

Covstu

I would agree with olderskyblue, a smaller village outside of coventry might suit better but again it depends on how much you are spending etc as they can be a wee bit pricey. Binley is okay but on the doorstep of some less than desirable areas. There is a largest new build site near Morrisons that have nice houses on but i would check the view on some of those as they have just built a shopping park behind it! I have always lived in Wyken and never had an issue with it (despite Otis's comments!!) but am on the move again!

Tad

Coventry has been voted 7th in the Crap town returns polls.

Last edited:

Hugh Jarse

Hi Tad,
Our families are now living in Norwich area but there is no aviation job there,

Blimey, I thought Norwich International (cough, snigger) Airport was expanding at a rate of knots and looking for all kinds of people for new jobs.

Like Houchens Head, I moved away from Coventry, the city of my birth, many years ago. It used to be a thriving vibrant city but all I see now are unemployed yoots roaming the city centre, unmarried Mums smoking their way through the city centre shopping areas and an array of foreigners that would confuse the United Nations.

I have to come back now and again (long story) but I think the best part of Coventry is the A45 south of the airport. I can be on the M1 in 15 minutes!

Good luck with your search and I hope you find Coventry a nice place.

Ccfcsj

I live in Wyken and you can always buy my house for a "reasonable" price...........how I'd love to move but can't find anybody stupid enough to buy it

fernandopartridge

Blimey, I thought Norwich International (cough, snigger) Airport was expanding at a rate of knots and looking for all kinds of people for new jobs.

Like Houchens Head, I moved away from Coventry, the city of my birth, many years ago. It used to be a thriving vibrant city but all I see now are unemployed yoots roaming the city centre, unmarried Mums smoking their way through the city centre shopping areas and an array of foreigners that would confuse the United Nations.

I have to come back now and again (long story) but I think the best part of Coventry is the A45 south of the airport. I can be on the M1 in 15 minutes!

Good riddance you small minded bellend.

sueanne21

Only small airport at Norwich Hugh Jarse, KLM run the monopoly to Amsterdam Schipol Airport....Thanks for your comments and response anyway

sueanne21

I would agree with olderskyblue, a smaller village outside of coventry might suit better but again it depends on how much you are spending etc as they can be a wee bit pricey. Binley is okay but on the doorstep of some less than desirable areas. There is a largest new build site near Morrisons that have nice houses on but i would check the view on some of those as they have just built a shopping park behind it! I have always lived in Wyken and never had an issue with it (despite Otis's comments!!) but am on the move again!

Thanks for the input Covstu

Users who are viewing this thread